Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Guest megalodon

Looks like Yao will miss next season and have an uncertain future. Should this be the end of Yao's career, it was good while it lasted. You made Asians proud and ,consequently, you also gave other teams from FIBA-Asia hope.

they got gortat na ba? my internet was down so i didn't know. roster naman sa rockets.com nandun pa si artest. :D

i think the rockets are gonna be fine (im assuming that they already got gortat). they got a decent offensive and defensive player with ariza. he's a good fit for the rockets, as he is another hard worker... perfect, considering how this team gave the champs a good run via hardwork. plus he has the potential to be a superstar.

with artest, as i've been saying all along, he is a defensive superstar, but not an offensive superstar. i would have wanted him to stay, but i think morey did a good thing here.

von wafer might go elsewhere. but not much loss there. :D

i don't expect this line-up to win it all... but who knows? :)

Well, I know the Rox won't have a Yao Ming this season and Tmaclolo won't be back any time soon, but the Rox got a good news from the NBA. The league has granted them an injury exception for Yao. It's around $5.7million. So that means, aside from the one they offered to Ariza, the Rox actually have another MLE-type of money left to offer another FA to join this season.

They should definitely use the money wisely.

david andersen signed by the rockets. 6'11"-7' guy who could shoot jumpers + international 3. watched him on youtube... looks promising... let's see what happen. sort of a dirk nowitzki to me.

david andersen + joey dorsey at C... looks good. we're getting flexible on the center position. if we want offense, put in andersen. if we need defense+rebounding, use dorsey. or they can play together, IMO. :)

experience will be a problem, though.

Edited by Pepeng Manas