Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Game 1 was great for the Houston Rockets... a total team effort, inspired by Yao hehehe

Although the Rockets won game 1, I think that it was more of what the Lakers failed to do... they simply played bad...

We are in for one hell of a series... if the Rockets pull out a game 2 win. T-mac is probably hitting his head with a rock right now... or probably shopping around for another team he can jinx hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

yao had me scared for a moment there in the fourth... but the rockets, particularly yao, played one hell of a game... I always believed the the rockets match up well with the lakers... I think the four losses to the lakers in the regular were all because of the end game breaks that did not go the rockets way.

I still think my rockets will lose this series simply because the lakers have the greatest closer in the planet right now, but I know the rockets are gonna make me proud to be a rockets fan...

Go rockets!!! Prove me wrong and beat LA!!!!

Great defensive game Rockets!

I hope Dikembe gets back. Rockets will need length to match up with the Lakers. Kukuyugin lang nila si Yao sa loob. Luis Scola plays big but he is giving a lot of inches to Gasol and Bynum. I do like Chuck Hayes and the intensity and physicality he injects in the game.

I prefer Shane over Ron Artest coz he is the smarter defender.

Great defensive game Rockets!

I hope Dikembe gets back. Rockets will need length to match up with the Lakers. Kukuyugin lang nila si Yao sa loob. Luis Scola plays big but he is giving a lot of inches to Gasol and Bynum. I do like Chuck Hayes and the intensity and physicality he injects in the game.

I prefer Shane over Ron Artest coz he is the smarter defender.

HOuston defense will be the key factor on this series if they contain kobe they might win this series.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dont underestimate RON-ron, maybe he is hot headed, he doesnt have flashy moves like wade, MVP performance like LBJ, or finesse like Kobe.... but he is a good defender, he can score, he can shoot, he is an effective player and teammate....

^ Ron Ron? Yep.. With that new 'do of his, its like The Worm II cometh.. Looks like Ron Artest is prepped up for battle.. haha.. But honestly, its Aaron Brooks I am really looking at.. If Ron Ron is the Worm II (a Rodman that can score and not just defend), Brooks is the second coming of Tony Parker.. T-Mac who?!!!!!

^ Ron Ron? Yep.. With that new 'do of his, its like The Worm II cometh.. Looks like Ron Artest is prepped up for battle.. haha.. But honestly, its Aaron Brooks I am really looking at.. If Ron Ron is the Worm II (a Rodman that can score and not just defend), Brooks is the second coming of Tony Parker.. T-Mac who?!!!!!

Let's say that again... "T-Mac Who?!" :lol:

it will be an interesting game tommorow againts the lakers how would the lakers responds after loosing the first game??how would kobe response?? and most of all the rockets are expecting the lakers will bounce back..... how would they react in playing again D in 48 mins??? :rolleyes: :upside: :rolleyes: :upside:

Defense lang panalaban ng houston pag na contain nla uli si kobe they have ac hance again in repeating the game 1..hehe

one heck of a game! too bad rockets lost. well... lakers are expected to win this one anyway. and if the rockets won this game, might as well hand them the Larry O'Brien Trophy -- it is impossible (exaggerated) for any team to win two consecutive at the lakers home court (this playoffs, with the way they're playing).