Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

haha

how can you ban someone who just keeps creating new alternicks every week? :lol:

So? Magsawa kayo kakapa-banned sa akin at magsawa kayo kakasumbong sa moderator. hahaha Team mo bine-baby ng NBA, pati dito sa forums bine-baby kayo nung isang MODS dyan na halatang pikon na pikon sa akin, pati sa mga private messages nya sa akin naka-ALL CAPS eh. hahaha Ang dami namang may alternicks dito, pero ako lang sini-single out na palaging banned. Si tanglewood alternick din yan di ba? :thumbsupsmiley:

Pero ok lang, masya kung alam mong tumatatak sa isipin ng mga kalaban mo an ginagawa mo, natutuwa ako sa ganyan. Para di nyo nakakalimutan, actually hindi nyo nga talaga ako makalimutan eh. Kilalang-kilala nyo na ako, salamat sa pagbibigay importansya sa akin mga kuya. :thumbsupsmiley:

"HE WHO ANGERS YOU, CONQUERS YOU" remember?

Why so serious? HAHAHAHAHA

I guess the season's over for the rockets, masyadong malas sa injuries, TMac, Mutumbo and now Yao.

For all the Tmac haters, they need him to win a championship, Yao, Artest, Battier and Scola is not enough specially with Aaron Brooks at PG. Hilaw na hilaw pa itong PG nila kulang na kulang sa diskarte.

With a complete lineup maybe next season!

huh? tapos na kagad game 4? pagtingin ko sa nba.com may final score na kagad! kala ko namamalik-mata lang ako o may bug lang sa website, click ko nga yung link... la'hiya! panalo nga!!! hahaha! kahit wala si yao!

mali rin ako ng sabi dati na POR ang magbibigay sa LAL ng magandang laban. hindi pala! manalo man ang LAL sa series na to, happy ako para sa HOU.

pero mas happy pag tinalo LAL! GO ROCKETS!

PS.

honestly, who among you predicted that HOU will win game 4 without Yao? hehehe!

Edited by Pepeng Manas
honestly, who among you predicted that HOU will win game 4 without Yao? hehehe!

wala... I watched the 1st half of the game after that nagswitch na ako ng channel sa tfc mas ok pa manood ng the buzz

kanina kaysa sa laker game..... they played horrible defense kaya tinambakan..... and the freethrows they kept missing...

Yes I am ... Shane and Ron are hardworking players .... Kobe Bryant is not an easy player to guard @ 6' 9" who can bring down the ball, left and right, jumps high, can shoot

Heto before the LAL-HOU series ends and i hope other Laker fans will not hate me ....

Lakers should thank the Rockets for eliminating PORTLAND .....

If Lakers faced Brandon Roy's team it could have been more difficult for them ....

lakers fan ka bro, di ba?

i salute you for those words. :thumbsupsmiley:

i still think lakers would take this series... what im hoping for is a good battle. hindi naman ako dismayado, so far. :) pero syempre, mas maganda para sa kin kung manalo pa rin houston. hehehe!

Who needs Yao and TMac!!! Injury-prone players have no place in any team.. Mas maganda pa yatang wala sila eh, at least hindi alam ng kalaban kung sino ang puputok at hindi nila kaagad malalaman kung sino babantayan.. Its the Chaos Effect! Just kidding.. hehehe..

No offense to TMac and Yao fans, but I am tired of seeing them sitting on the bench.. And Yao Ming always ready to play for China.. Nationalism is one thing, but loyalty to the team who puts food on your family's table should also be a priority, right? Nuff said..

I did not expect Houston to win Game 4.. I thought that Houston would have difficulty adjusting without Yao Ming.. But the red hot shooting of Battier (esp. in the first quarter) was not something that LA did not expect.. Ron Ron gives points on the board.. Brooks and Carl Landry have been huge, but Battier? That was a surprise.. To add insult to injury, Brooks waxed hot.. Too hot for the Lakers.. hahaha.. (Kaso sa tutoo lang ang pangit ng din ng laro ni Kobe..)

I will say this again, Brooks will be the key player in any Houston series.. Brooks is the second coming of Tony Parker.. And honeslty, win or lose, the Houston Rockets have improved by leaps and bounds this season.. Getting rid of TMac can do wonders for the team.. Sitting on the bench, clapping and whining? Tanggalin na lang yan at palitan ng mas matibay-tibay na player..

And the best thing about Brooks is that he does not play for any country or any place, other than the NBA.. Si TP? Matigas ang ulo, kahit ano daw mangyari lalaro siya for France in the off-season.. <_<

I still predict Lakers will win the series.. But Houston has made their fans, BELIEVERS.. And who knows if they do escape with an upset.. :rolleyes:

Edited by revi
Mas maganda pa yatang wala sila eh, at least hindi alam ng kalaban kung sino ang puputok at hindi nila kaagad malalaman kung sino babantayan..

i agree. i think that's where the lakers got beaten. they were caught by surprise. i think the bad defense by the LAL is also due to that. it's not that they didn't stick to their defensive plans, but their defensive plans probably don't include battier, brooks, or scola. it's very hard to defend all 5 players on the floor if they can all be used as offensive arsenals. imagine landry, scola, battier, artest (or wafer, barry), brooks (or lowry) on the floor. who will you double team? who would you leave open? anyone of those can get hot. can you guard all of them one-on-one? it makes a very good predicament.

-----

in another forum before game 4, some immature american laker fan said that the rockets are gonna get raped now that they don't have Yao. well, turns out, the mouse raped the elephant! :D :D

im very happy to be a Rockets fan! GO ROCKETS!