How Different/similar Are You From Your Internet Persona?

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm chatty here, I am in person too... That is if I'm with a good company. If I'm comfy with the one I'm having a conversation with, I would just naturally laugh and smile a lot.

Although I've been receiving feedbacks na mataray daw ako in person and parang hindi approachable.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not too different. Maybe the slight difference lang is online, I don't have to contend with people misinterpreting my "resting b1Tch face". It delays their "appreciation" of me, na sa totoo lang, sobrang uncomplicated naman. So online or in person, I think I'm both candid and random.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the internet. It takes away the hangups and prejudices. Don’t have to worry about people who can make your life miserable or are small-minded and bigoted. So can either ignore them or tell them what you really think without them knowing your real identity.

In person I am a lot more low profile and cautious. Otherwise it can be a losing battle dealing with those in power and/or are corrupt.

My internet persona is the real me