How Different/similar Are You From Your Internet Persona?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mas open ako sa pananalita at mga topic na mapag uusapan dito sa MTC than irl kasi kapag pumunta ka dito sa MTC, given na na may mapag uusapang "kakaiba" (IYKWIM) unlike irl, nakaka awkward naman i-open na: "ui, nakaranas ka na mag mp? Kasi ako hindi pa eh. Ano feeling?", "sino dito may threesome experience? Ano feeling?", "ui, saan ba magandang motel?" or "share ka naman ng sexperience mo". HAHAHAHAHA. Though ganoon ako sa mga sobrang close ko na tao pero bihira lang sila. Dito pwede ka mag start sa ganoong usapan agad kasi yun ang common niyo, and from there could lead to anything. Kung doon nag start ng walang ilang, meaning, pwede na mapag usapan kung ano-anong mga bagay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess I'm the same person. its just the secrets or untold stories that you cant tell anyone or the deeds that cant be discussed with my social circles can be divulged here. without worry of any of it getting to these circles.

i have internet friends that i can never meet or have a physical relationship with due to the fact that all my stories, secrets and my thoughts cannot reach my circles or acquaintances.

its like a psychological treatment, you talk, someone listens, gives feedback. (may not be an expert) but having a virtual friend that you can bounce thoughts is a great stress reliever.

you cant just tell your family, hey mom i f#&ked this girl and she's the best. hehehe nor entrust such things with my friends. ehehehe i'd rather keep it to myself. hehehe

enjoying anonymity is the best thing in the net. except if you expose yourself to example an eyeball. then consider it null. hahaha

if a one on one then its ok, provided you don't have any common connections. :) or have an intent to push it forward :)

there was a girl that kept on calling in the house... hehehe ang kulet. I've avoided similar instances.

i'm happy to keep my anonymity in exchange of sharing my thoughts. physical interactions belongs to my circles. and sex is a very lucrative endeavor :) i'd rather court a girl nowadays. paying girls for sex is not enticing... it bores me.

My internet persona mirrors who i am in real life. I am quite reserved and observant of people most of the time, people think i'm aloof sometimes but just because i've been thinking too much about work. When i really like someone, i show it - i make time for him. I always reenact everything i write on my thread.

I'm very passionate. I love and make love passionately. I'm a serial monogamist.