• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unknown Good Movies

• 2 weeks later...

The Fall

dz6xrkzk.jpg?v=1456636135

Catinca Untaru, the little girl who played Alexandria, was so cute and adorable. Then there's Lee Pace, the same guy who played the Elven-King Thranduil in The Hobbit trilogy. I didn't know that he starred in this movie until much later when I re-watched it again.

• 3 weeks later...

"Fargo" is a reality-based crime drama set in Minnesota in 1987. Jerry Lundegaard (William H. Macy) is a car salesman in Minneapolis who has gotten himself into debt and is so desperate for money that he hires two thugs (Steve Buscemi), (Peter Stormare) to kidnap his own wife. Jerry will collect the ransom from her wealthy father (Harve Presnell), paying the thugs a small portion and keeping the rest to satisfy his debts. The scheme collapses when the thugs shoot a state trooper.

Directors: Ethan Coen, Joel Coen

Edited by coolet09
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The TAO of STEVE

It came out in 2000; nominated as best film in the Sundance Film Festival; but what makes this romantic comedy great is the "truth" it embodies. I refer to being MEN as most MTC guys could relate to. Steve is our guy. Just find a copy of it online. Wity.

Good films need not just make you cry. This is a good example of it.

• 1 month later...

Shinobi - Heart Under Blade or Kouga Ninpouchou Basilisk - The Live-Action is a 2005 Japanese romantic drama film directed by Ten Shimoyama and written by Kenya Hirata. The story is an adaptation of Futaro Yamada's novel The Kouga Ninja Scrolls, which depicts the clash between two ninja clans, Iga and Kouga, and the fated love between Gennosuke (Kouga) and Oboro (Iga). The theme song of this movie was "HEAVEN" by Ayumi Hamasaki.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/dvdboxart/165140/p165140_d_v8_aa.jpg

• 7 months later...

Secondhand Lions

This film was well written and acted! Until the end, it leaves the viewer with a sense of a big, long fishtail, wanting it to be true, but logics dictate it couldn't possibly be anything but false. The end vindicates our want for the tails to be true though.

I love this movie - the acting is spot on and the whimsy of the storyline, the humor is just, well, exquisite. It is one of my all-time favorites