Unknown Good Movies

I guess somebody has mentioned this film already. nevertheless, I love the film Love Actually

it was nice to see my fave Brit actors and actresses like Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Rowan Atkinson, and of course, Keira Knightley :wub: in one film. plus, I happen to like the works of director Richard Curtis :)

I guess somebody has mentioned this film already. nevertheless, I love the film Love Actually

it was nice to see my fave Brit actors and actresses like Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Rowan Atkinson, and of course, Keira Knightley :wub: in one film. plus, I happen to like the works of director Richard Curtis :)

Don't forget the ever lovely Laura Linney :wub:

The Last Unicorn -> Found this on a bargain bin

I loved this film when i was a kid, I still remember the song

I also loved the animated The Hobbit although the hobbit scared me a lot back then.

NON-OT

it's a bit old but it's one of the best pieces of film I've ever seen.

12 Angry Men (the original not the TV movie remake)

superb acting and excellent cinematography

Starred Henry Fonda and a bunch of other dudes who are probably dead by now.

Also Fail Safe is another good one.

Very scary, especially when you think about it this film was made way back in the 50s when everybody was gaga over atomic energy and weapons, and to see a film like this well....it would be scary.

They did a remake of this with George Clooney and that other doctor from ER, it was good too, but nothing beats the original.

• 2 weeks later...
The Dark Crystal - > Caught this one on HBO the other day.

The Last Unicorn -> Found this on a bargain bin

Thats the cartoon right?

Saw it once when i was a kid, 6 or 7, i think. It was so good with all the dramatic music. To this day naalala ko pa din.