I Wish To Have The Body Of.....

• 4 weeks later...

still a wishing thread, i see. okay, i will start.

SUCCESS STORY:

i used to be one of the unathletic almost fat kids, who had to sit it out during pe, since i couldn't play basketball, or volleyball, or any other sport invented by man, animal, or machine.

then, i watched american history X, and saw that black and white scene in the street where edward norton was being arrested. and i said to myself, someday...

started with pushups. the goal was at least, 300 per day. progressed to 500.

i did a lot of pullups.

then, i added interval running.

the results? i guess my avatar can speak for itself.

nice one sir! perhaps, either its a wishing thread or something that will inspire us work harder to atleast to "catch-up" with our model, it depends on on you, your determination, and what's possible. ako ang layo ko pa, pang wishing level pa lang ako. Palakol just shows us not just to wish, but to act on it. No, we wont be a Brad Pitt or a Beyonce, but atleast, can be the best version of ourselves.. Who knows, some of us might be even better than these celebrities. Sige, simula ngayon, umpisahan ko lang lagi sa push ups. thanks for the tip.

Edited by kanto-terrorist
  • 2 weeks later...

post-196004-092328600 1280218976.jpg

The body of Whitney Thompson... the first full figured winner of ANTM.

I am a very big girl, and I don't really aspire to be very, very slim... since I watched this cycle of ANTM, I am not a fan of Whitney, but I do love how she looked like. She can really carry herself despite being the "biggest" girl in the competition, and she has been someone I look up to. I guess apart from losing the weight, I do want to get her confidence as well.

Just like Palakol, may I be able to act on this. :) Good luck to me.