I Wish To Have The Body Of.....

piolo pascual astig ang katawan... tama sila wish list pa din hirap kasing mag gym pag office boy ka tapos rotating schedule mo.. i almost achieve my desired bod before, thats when i wasn't working. gym ako lagi 4-5x a week for almost 1yr tapos nag ka work i still tried to go to the gym pero di na kinaya.. anyways if my work was a model or an athlete i think i'll definelty achive the bod of my dreams of course yun ang assigment ko eh..kaya naman mga artista at models specially athletes superb ang katawan kasi thats there bread and butter..

alam ko maraming mag rereact sa sinabi ko..

anyways diet and weights ako ngayon sa bahay i'll try to keep this up see what happens.

right now...id like the body of hugh jackman...

i actually agree with Palakol's post about this being just a wish list and not actually working on achieving our goals...

i was once obese but worked hard to shed off those extra pounds...so i reduced my food intake...cut back on rice...and most importantly,

i exercised. I played basketball...did the treadmill for 2 hours a day...lifted some weights and all the hard work paid off...

2 pounds more and ill be at my ideal weight for my height (i'm 5'9").

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lara

monica bellucci, shu qi in so close, halle berry when she was a bond girl, or gong li in memoirs of a geisha

Edited by Lara
  • 4 weeks later...