Women To Avoid - merged thread

• 2 weeks later...

Girls to avoid here in MTC. Those who can't send new pics. This is weird now with camera phones around. Those who have a million excuses every time you're supposed to meet up. Ang tawag dyan... POSER! :lol:

May pinaghuhugutan ba brod?

Peace.

Me, i avoid someone who can leave 37 missed calls on your phone in a span of a couple of hours. Creepy.

As a woman here in MTC, here's my advice to you.

AVOID

1) women sending real pretty and sexy pictures nga pero nganga ka naman sa kakaasa kung kailan kayo magkikita (tawag dyan, TP tang**ang paasa lol)

2) women pretending they're clueless about sex; duh this is MTC. Yes, it is another forum similar in format to PEx yet you would have possibly figured that out upon signing in or browsing.

3) women who do not meet your "expectations"; they're many women here so next. we do that too! :D

I cannot agree more! :)

May pinaghuhugutan ba brod?

Peace.

Me, i avoid someone who can leave 37 missed calls on your phone in a span of a couple of hours. Creepy.

Meron. Nabiktima nga ako ng No. 1 sa Avoid List ni Pnai, ang TP, in English Poser! Lupet! Kaya ingat na lang mga guys! True story yan. Wag nyong tularan. Iwas na agad! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dwayne Sanchez.

Girls to avoid here in MTC. Those who can't send new pics. This is weird now with camera phones around. Those who have a million excuses every time you're supposed to meet up. Ang tawag dyan... POSER! :lol:

+10

Never a turn off. In fact it's a plus factor as I would have a tendency to think that you're a good girl........ Of course being a good girl does not involve just drinking or not but somehow it would just give me that impression

So go ahead don't think of what people would think about you and be proud of yourself

Based on my experience with a girl, aside from may emotional baggage. Mahirap talaga pag may saltik o may sapi ang partner mo. Sayang ang effort na gagawin mo. It will just all end up you will be the one blame bakit puro kapalpakan mga nangyari sa buhay nya. At first, I thought my ex was one of a million na ganun pero marami pala sila so ingat ingat lang sa pagpili ng girl. Don't rush things. It's better na dumaan sa friendship pa rin and makilala nang maigi. Baka instead na maging masaya ka eh you end up misserable when you are in a relationship.