Women To Avoid - merged thread

what i hate about girls is that sometimes they tend to judge a guy base on looks or based on their first impression of you and it really SUCKS. do you know how that feels? its like losing a game even before it starts. so please, give us (guys) the chance to prove ourselves first. give us our fighting chance, who knows we might even prove to you (ladies) that we are the one you are looking for. its not easy to be guy too you know.

ayos lang yung nagsmoke, pero sana nasa lugar naman, hindi yung tipong naglalakad sa kalsada eh, humihithit pa ng yosi....

Exactly, pra kasing POKPOK or PICKUP GIRL and dating with matching chewing gum pa. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Sorry for the word :blush: but that's my impression coz I really hate smoking and that doesn't made a minus pogi points for me at all. :thumbsupsmiley:

Dark underarms. Ewan ko ba, pero pag nakakakita ako ng babaeng naka sleeveless or exposed ang underarm region nila napapatingin ako agad dun. Nakakhiya nga minsan, I was talking with a new acquaintance and I can't help my eyes coz it keeps on zeroing onto her armpits. Nahiya tuloy sya at biglang nagcover ng pits. :blush:

What turns me off about girls if they keep on asking for money...oh yeah...and dirty toenails especially pointed ones.  It doesn't look natural.  Yuck...you just don't want to get stabbed in the feet while playing footsie too.  Hehehee...

Oh yeah...to add to the toenails that are pointed. I hate it when a girl calls out another guy's name while you're f**king her.

• 2 weeks later...
For me, it all boils down to this...

All these lists of who to avoid and who to seek... what to do and where to go... All these definitions of terms...

Will just fly out of the window when I fall in love. Love knows no reason...rather it knows of reasons that only love alone can understand...

So yeah, the lists are all good. Theyre fun to read... its even more fun to match the criteria listed above to people whom you have met and known but ... in the end, when true love hits you, lists dont mean a thing.

:heart:

i totally 100% agree with you :blush: