Women To Avoid - merged thread

Yung mga tipong... "My bf and I broke up, I feel so lonely and alone, I wanna die... I fed you, I clothed you... why do you have to leave me? how can I go on with my life now?" There are things in life you don't need to broadcast for all to see or hear para lang kaawaan ka at mahalin ka.

Oh I think there are some people like that on my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT...yeah, it's true that some problems need not to be broadcasted and social networking has been a diary to some people.....

:)

• 1 month later...

Women who are way below you in terms of finances.

-the logical reason for this is that, if you are indeed serious and have plans to get married, her family will someday ask money from her (having married someone richer than them), and in turn, she will ask money from you. before you know it, her family becomes your financial burden.

Women with a history of laziness, and underachievement

-when you get married, she will do the same things she did in her house, except this time, itll be in your house.

Women with poor coping mechanism

-if she reacts to changes by freaking out ... then yes, you are in for a really deep emotional hell.