Women To Avoid - merged thread

Ang pinaka dapat iwasang babae ay yung parang sinasapian o naeexorcist tuwing magagalit. Ingat kayo sa demonyitang ito kasi deceiving minsan, akala nyo di makabasag pinggan pero makabasag itlog mo pa pala. Kapag bago nyo nakarelasyon, ni ayaw magtaas ng boses o magalit, pero kapag napangasawa nyo na, doon lumalabas ang bangis, daig pa Mt. Pinatubo kung magalit. Ang masakit nito, parang si Mike Enriquez pa minsan dahil di ka tatantanan hanggang hindi nahihimasmasan after mga ilang minuto. Hay buhay, sino sa inyo nakakarelate dito???

• Like (+1) 1

Girls you should avoid if you want a healthy relationship:

Teen moms, or single moms

-obviously they made a really wrong choice, and they're finding someone who is crazy enough to help the through it.

Anime girls or cosplayers

-about cosplayers, and this is not a generalization of all of them, but most of them suffer from a psychological problem or they channel their life through this form to escape from the truth, yes they may look cute but remember this girls may be hiding from something specially those girls who are way to easy going.

-anime girls, this are the 100% fans of anime; not to include those that simply watch anime; this girls who think that Tamahome is so handsome or this character is so cute or boyfriend material, problem with this type is it'll be hard for you to meet their expectations, or you might get easily bored with them.

Girls that are way too young for you

- the common problem here is the generation gap, the bigger the gap between your age and her age the more likely it would be hard for you to cope or understand her.

Here is a simple rule/formula to follow:

(your age + 7) / 2 = bottomline age you should pursue

so if you're 30 years old then (30+7)/2 = 18.5 years old

this formula serves as a guide, remember guys don't mature fast enough as girls, and you'd be surprise that a 22 year old guy ranks the same maturity as a 14 year old girl. This formula deals with the level of maturity that is ideal for your age, and I've known some girls who have bf way older than they are, and they're already 4-6 years in their relationships

Drama Queens

- those that suffer from a personality disorder or those who seek attention; aside from this girls being annoying; it is just not worth your time and effort.

Overly Attached

-even girls don't want someone who is overly attached, we all need space, we all need our personal time. Yes at first it would be nice to have this type of girls, but once this girls starts liking all your FB posts, commenting on all your post, and tagging you on all their by the minute status update of how much they love you, that is where the fun and games end.

Girls you meet at a club or bar

- first of all you shouldn't find love in this places.

i attest to this one, not all single moms are like that. i'm a single mom and i'm not finding "crazy" someone to help me through it. i can survive alone

Girls that are way too young for you

- the common problem here is the generation gap, the bigger the gap between your age and her age the more likely it would be hard for you to cope or understand her.

Here is a simple rule/formula to follow:***

(your age + 7) / 2 = bottomline age you should pursue

so if you're 30 years old then (30+7)/2 = 18.5 years old

this formula serves as a guide, remember guys don't mature fast enough as girls, and you'd be surprise that a 22 year old guy ranks the same maturity as a 14 year old girl. This formula deals with the level of maturity that is ideal for your age, and I've known some girls who have bf way older than they are, and they're already 4-6 years in their relationships

*** I am just wondering what's the basis of this rule/formula. Who's the authority that formulated this?

i attest to this one, not all single moms are like that. i'm a single mom and i'm not finding "crazy" someone to help me through it. i can survive alone

True... it's not right to generalize. NOT ALL single moms are 'finding "crazy" someone to help them through.'

But the converse is also true. You may be an exception, but the exception doesn't make the rule. Probably, though, there is no such a rule, but I still would like to give "a presumption" that single moms do have a subconscious -- I subscribe to Freud's theories -- desire to find a someone. It may not necessarily be the type which is "finding 'crazy,'" but it is still 'a desire.' The someone may not necessarily be a person 'to help them through' because there are several single moms who are gainfully employed, and who are financially self-sufficient. However, Maslow's hierarchy of needs also state that there are "other needs" which are much higher in his pyramid, and that, every single mom will, to my mind, be much more in the want in comparison to a woman who is NOT a single mom. Such may be the needs for safety, love and belonging, esteem, and self-actualization.

Let's face it. In our present Philippine society, a particular "irregular" situation brings a someone in an unbalanced state. And being in such a state, certain needs would always be "more in the want" over others.

are there such people madam?? I think I haven't met anyone like this before though please do elaborate more on your statement...

thanks

Yung mga tipong... "My bf and I broke up, I feel so lonely and alone, I wanna die... I fed you, I clothed you... why do you have to leave me? how can I go on with my life now?" There are things in life you don't need to broadcast for all to see or hear para lang kaawaan ka at mahalin ka.