Women To Avoid - merged thread

Controller - This type loves to keep bundles of testicles in her pocket. Her most favourite bundle probably belongs to her husband or boyfriend who probably also has surprisingly distinct looking collar marks on his neck. I'm sure you've had an encounter with such a ferrous beast before and as long as you quickly exit the area your testicles will avoid the bundle. The best way to avoid such a woman is to not allow her to control you. Stand your ground, be dominant and above all - be a man.

Gold Diggers - Everyone knows about this type! After the money you say? Spot on! You want to avoid gold diggers like the plague, especially if you're quite nifty on the income.

Extremely Emotional - Without being incredibly harsh, this type of woman tends to be completely unstable. Constantly looking for people to offload their problems onto so they can feel better about themselves. If you've ever gone out with an emotional girl I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. A very selfish woman who enjoys bringing people down to her level so she can have company in her self-created lonely world. I have a slight annoyance with depressed/negative women and tend to avoid them completely. I only enjoy being around positive, fun and happy women.

Party Animal - Oh, the party girl! I'm sure you've all had experience with these, if not - I'm sure you've seen a certain type of film with 1 or 2 in. Basically, a party girl is someone who enjoys having a good time, partying and can't keep a relationship because she's prone to switch beds monthly (sometimes even weekly).

Femnazi - A Femnazi is a dominant man hating women who goes out of her way to dominate and humiliate men. They often have deep emotional turmoil and enough hair to choke a giraffe. Not a woman you want to spend time with, unless you're too in love with her.

Controller - This type loves to keep bundles of testicles in her pocket. Her most favourite bundle probably belongs to her husband or boyfriend who probably also has surprisingly distinct looking collar marks on his neck. I'm sure you've had an encounter with such a ferrous beast before and as long as you quickly exit the area your testicles will avoid the bundle. The best way to avoid such a woman is to not allow her to control you. Stand your ground, be dominant and above all - be a man.

Gold Diggers - Everyone knows about this type! After the money you say? Spot on! You want to avoid gold diggers like the plague, especially if you're quite nifty on the income.

Extremely Emotional - Without being incredibly harsh, this type of woman tends to be completely unstable. Constantly looking for people to offload their problems onto so they can feel better about themselves. If you've ever gone out with an emotional girl I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. A very selfish woman who enjoys bringing people down to her level so she can have company in her self-created lonely world. I have a slight annoyance with depressed/negative women and tend to avoid them completely. I only enjoy being around positive, fun and happy women.

Party Animal - Oh, the party girl! I'm sure you've all had experience with these, if not - I'm sure you've seen a certain type of film with 1 or 2 in. Basically, a party girl is someone who enjoys having a good time, partying and can't keep a relationship because she's prone to switch beds monthly (sometimes even weekly).

Femnazi - A Femnazi is a dominant man hating women who goes out of her way to dominate and humiliate men. They often have deep emotional turmoil and enough hair to choke a giraffe. Not a woman you want to spend time with, unless you're too in love with her.

This post sums everything up nicely.

Guest miss.calliope

Women who can't keep their mouths (and fingers) shut - the type of women who airs out things she is doing with her bf or husband or airs out things they do by the minute; and the type of women who doesn't have any sense of self respect by airing out how torn, broken and hurt she is when the relationship ends.

Some things are cute to share yes, but some things are better left unsaid. Really.

• Like (+1) 1
1337842885[/url]' post='8214274']

Right on the money!