Women To Avoid - merged thread

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

I agree man!!!

Besides my earlier post (which still stands)...this happened a couple of times...you like the girl na, had coffee or hang out a couple of times, maybe had one time sex....then she would tell you after a very short time of knowing each other...Sad Stories than relate to MONEY...they would ask if she can borrow (or maybe ask to be given) money!

Naku, I get turned off with those kind of girls...unless form the start its a business...

Avoid them!

Guest lustfortravel
Yung feeling (o ilusyon) nila sila na ang pinakaseksing babae sa mundo -- tapos maglalalgay pa ng sig na "not for psp, not for fubu, etc...." :lol: :boo:

:lol: this made my day.

avoid women who tell you it would take a special man to satisfy them - if you can't see it as a desperate attempt to call attention to themselves , then you must be stupid enough to believe you're THAT special man. ;) in which case, you probably deserve each other. :lol:

Besides my earlier post (which still stands)...this happened a couple of times...you like the girl na, had coffee or hang out a couple of times, maybe had one time sex....then she would tell you after a very short time of knowing each other...Sad Stories than relate to MONEY...they would ask if she can borrow (or maybe ask to be given) money!

Naku, I get turned off with those kind of girls...unless form the start its a business...

Avoid them!

I agree with you bro....

I agree with you bro....

As a foreigner here in the Philippines, I come across these kind of girls. (for those who may be under the impression that these gals are maid looking.....you need to see them) Most of the women I date/know are independent great looking women but there are those 'few' women who can't fight the urge to send that text....." Sorry to bother you, I have a problem. Can I borrow Php 5000 I need it for (then comes some well constructed fable) hospital fees for my mother's aunt's friend's sister in law's nephew who is in need of heart surgery." Lol I know all yu working guys have met your fair share as well.

As a foreigner here in the Philippines, I come across these kind of girls. (for those who may be under the impression that these gals are maid looking.....you need to see them) Most of the women I date/know are independent great looking women but there are those 'few' women who can't fight the urge to send that text....." Sorry to bother you, I have a problem. Can I borrow Php 5000 I need it for (then comes some well constructed fable) hospital fees for my mother's aunt's friend's sister in law's nephew who is in need of heart surgery." Lol I know all yu working guys have met your fair share as well.

One more thing......avoid women who think their pussies are made of gold and platinum and use it as a tool to get you to change your life just to fit into their world. You will commit suicide the day she drops you like a bad joke.....lol