Daily = Php 300

Weekly = Php 2100

Monthly = Php 9000

Three accounts potential income

Daily = Php 900

Weekly = Php 6300

Monthly = Php 27000

Plus semi-monthly bonuses included!

It's up to you how much you want to earn.

Make your load expenses into income!

Ok na sideline ito while being a student/employee/tambay.

Hindi conflict sa schedule. :cool:

looks interesting sent you email

We are looking for Business Partners for a stable and well-known company in direct selling industry that now engage in MLM business. The company has already 28 "company-operated" business centers strategically located all over the Philippines. No need to look for people who will finance in putting up a business centers in Metro Manila and in provinces. No problem with the product movement, because we have an existing excellent product distribution system. Our company "owned" (not rented) head office is in Mandaluyong and soon we will open our 11-storey corporate center in Makati City this year in anticipation for the growing number of members.

We have the best compensation package in the business; we have unmatched incentives for the first movers (pioneers) like Toyota cars, high-end MMS cell phones and others. Reasonable and real “value for money” starting capital. No tricks and jack-up for product prices since we are doing direct selling already for over 23 years. Binary and Uni-Level compensation systems get into one in our Enhanced Hybrid-Marketing plan. Also, we have the most excellent rebates for sales scheme in the MLM industry today!

Sir/Mam, we are a proud member of Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP). If you want to be the pioneer of this MLM, you can contact me in this number (0918-5008708 or email me at eric_rcatindig@yahoo.com) and we can set an appointment with the other pioneer members. Don't worry, no commitment! Just check the business we offered.

Before joining or transferring to a certain MLM business, always consider these 3 basic features:

-> "Stability" and "legality" of the company

-> "Manufacturing" high-demand and affordable products

-> Offering "excellent" and "realistic" compensation plan

So check this out guys!

We are now in the soft launching (structuring) period. So be part of the privilege!

Hello all. I am sure you have all heard this all before but its still new for me. I am an American who is .. well lucky enoughto work for an airline that flys there often. been there( manila davao gensan) about 6 times this year and well want to move there next year. i am trying to find ideas for business to set up and have decided a net cafe / burger machine/ p[ool hall/ ect will be a good idea. any help you can offer in planning and or managment would be greatly needed. laws are kinda intimidating but i hear a llc is the way to go but can find no info on it on google. and cheap bastard that i am dont want to pay a consultant a fee for info that should be free. anyway i hope to hear from someone soon and hopefull meet with potential contacts when i am there in january.

Hello all. I am sure you have all heard this all before but its still new for me. I am an American who is .. well lucky enoughto work for an airline that flys there often. been there( manila davao gensan) about 6 times this year and well want to move there next year. i am trying to find ideas for business to set up and have decided a net cafe / burger machine/ p[ool hall/ ect will be a good idea. any help you can offer in planning and or managment would be greatly needed. laws are kinda intimidating  but i hear a llc is the way to go but can find no info on it  on google. and cheap bastard that i am dont want to pay a consultant a fee for info that should be free. anyway i hope to hear from someone soon and hopefull meet with potential contacts when i am there in january.

setting up a business in the Philippines is not that complicated, specially with small businesses like convenience store, pool hall, burger kiosk, net cafe, etc... what you may have to consider first is check the market, see what kind of service the community might be needing... potential and existing competitors in the line of business you are thinking to put up. you might discover that in the end, the community needs a roadside carwash instead... a lot of people had success in the car wash business. or maybe a barber shop? also, consider demographics as a base factor. do the people have the purchasing power to buy burgers? to play games or surf the internet? do they love to play pool? narrow your choices of business line based on the market situation. then, consider your capital. are you willing to spend for the business you will choose to enter? up to what time should you realize your return of investment? will you be renting the business place? up to how many years? would those years be enough for you to recover your capital and eventually earn actual profit? then you go to manpower... do you need to hire? do you have people suitable for the job you may require? business permits and other legalities are not so much of a problem. we have an adequate system here for business set-up procedures. regarding laws, there's not much of restrictions covering the lines of businesses you've mentioned, except maybe for the pool hall which has to be situated in a considerable distance from a school or any educational insitution. those are just the basics... i'm just telling you these things out of experience, not my intention to be all-knowing... but i believe i should know... because i've already put up 2 net cafes, 1 billard hall with 12 tables, 1 snack bar, 1 desktop publishing business, and 2 small convenience stores... i hope i have given you a little input... :D

Hi

I'm going to be in Manila in January on a business project and on the side and on my free time, I want to look at some Philippine business opportunities.

I am working with a company in Canada that is looking at expanding it's operations in the Philippines due to its product which is geared toward the cell phone consumer market. Our company provides the hardware and software to create custom cellphone skins with any design - photo, logo, whatever.

The decal is designed such that when you peel the decal off, it fits the cellphone to a tee. This is a great product for phones that don't have options for changeable housings.

I'm looking for regional master franchise operators and distributors. Please email me at ronsapartment at yahoo dot ca if you're interested in finding out more detail about this business opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
I know the cell phone business is a good place for opportunity. My company will be looking at holding a special franchise and licensing seminar in Manila in Q1 of 2005 - any suggestions on where to hold a business opportunity seminar?

I want to invite 50-100 potential cell phone dealers and shop owners.

Inform me when you'll have the seminar so we could attend ^_^

my ate is selling branded perfumes,

ck, ralph, lacoste, victoria, clinique, benetton,

bvulgari, cacharel, estee lauder, perry ellis,

elizabeth arden, gucci, hugo, etc.... name it...

ALL 100% original, brand new, new stocks, all

plastic sealed... very

CHEAP! ung iba halos 50-70% off....

if u want you can resell it sa mga classmates,

friends and ofcmates nio po... u can make patong

from 100-500 and still the price is cheap...

for details jaz send me a message nalang...

tanx...!

jaz want to inform you guys especially those who

owned a car, pki contact na lng me before your

scheduled car registration pra sa special discount

on CTPL/Comprehensive Insurance.

"All motorists are required by law to secure

compulsory third party liability (CTPL Insurance)

policies, otherwise known as certificates of cover

(CoCs) prior to the registration of their vehicles"

ice_maiden06@hotmail.com or PM me. thanks!

OPINYON KO LANG TABI TABI PO WALANG MAGAGALIT.

Often times making money from business does not come from the fruits of knowing business theories of management and/or administration but from intuition alone and often times luck.  Siguro kung natututunan magnegosyo sa school lahat ng graduate sa business school ay mga negosyante na lahat ngayon.  O kaya kung nanggagaling lang sa inspiration ng rags to riches story ang formula sa pagiging mayaman sana marami na ring mayaman.  My point is, its how we look at things.  Minsan pag tumitingin ka sa painting at sobrang lapit ng mukha mo sa painting hindi mo ito maiintindihan.  We have to look at a bigger picture.  If most of us think na they will succeed from being small to becoming really big siguro mga 1% lang yun.  If you think small and your way of thinking is parang iniimagine mo na magiging Henry Sy ka balang araw (where he had a small shoe store sa divisoria tapos naging mall sa makati tapos naging chain of malls sa pilipinas tapos naging international; imbento lang) you might never see the light of day.  As for me, I stop thinking small because as much as masarap mangarap maging Henry Sy, malabo rin itong mangyari. 

Ang aking latest theory ngayon ay do business where there is money, ei government agencies.  Madaming business sa gobyerno na legal hindi kurakot.  Example when I heard na may clean air act na sa pinas naisip ko yung mga smog checks na business sa america.  Sabi ko kung requirement yan eh di magandang business yan.  So I put up an emission testing center.  I have two right now.  Tapos I heard you need a drug test to get a license.  So I put up a drug testing clinic so I have two right now.  Examples lang yan.  I know this dude meron syang 30 emission testing center nationwide.  Sa calculation ko this guy is making 24M a month.  Now if anybody has any ideas like these, hey maybe we can brain storm and form a corporation kung malaki ang financing. Di ba? You don't need a lot of money to be big.  Anybody have any ideas sa Department of Agriculture. Hmmm... bigas bigas bigas?  O kaya sa DOH gamot gamot gamot? I have contacts there :-) good day peeps

Maganda Idea mo pre, Need details on how you set up your business.