pwede b tulugan s mall? how can i do it wihtout makin it a motel in a mall?

I don't think that will make good business sense..... after all, people go to the mall to windowshop more than just to buy stuff. It would really be better to have a spa instead of sleeping quarters. You are allowed to take naps in these establishments anyway. If you are after providing rest to the weary shoppers, what would be better than to provide massage services? I think this is already available in Shangrila Plaza, Glorietta and Megamall, among others.

I own a club back in the states - and work for a major consulting firm as well.

The club is adult oriented and usually a great time. Nice part - I don't have to run it. I have a friend that runs the business as that's his areas of expertise. He gets a salary - plus a 20% commission.

I own a club back in the states - and work for a major consulting firm as well.

The club is adult oriented and usually a great time.  Nice part - I don't have to run it.  I have a friend that runs the business as that's his areas of expertise.  He gets a salary - plus a 20% commission.

In my opinion, if it's your business, you have to be there and run it.

OPINYON KO LANG TABI TABI PO WALANG MAGAGALIT.

Often times making money from business does not come from the fruits of knowing business theories of management and/or administration but from intuition alone and often times luck. Siguro kung natututunan magnegosyo sa school lahat ng graduate sa business school ay mga negosyante na lahat ngayon. O kaya kung nanggagaling lang sa inspiration ng rags to riches story ang formula sa pagiging mayaman sana marami na ring mayaman. My point is, its how we look at things. Minsan pag tumitingin ka sa painting at sobrang lapit ng mukha mo sa painting hindi mo ito maiintindihan. We have to look at a bigger picture. If most of us think na they will succeed from being small to becoming really big siguro mga 1% lang yun. If you think small and your way of thinking is parang iniimagine mo na magiging Henry Sy ka balang araw (where he had a small shoe store sa divisoria tapos naging mall sa makati tapos naging chain of malls sa pilipinas tapos naging international; imbento lang) you might never see the light of day. As for me, I stop thinking small because as much as masarap mangarap maging Henry Sy, malabo rin itong mangyari.

Ang aking latest theory ngayon ay do business where there is money, ei government agencies. Madaming business sa gobyerno na legal hindi kurakot. Example when I heard na may clean air act na sa pinas naisip ko yung mga smog checks na business sa america. Sabi ko kung requirement yan eh di magandang business yan. So I put up an emission testing center. I have two right now. Tapos I heard you need a drug test to get a license. So I put up a drug testing clinic so I have two right now. Examples lang yan. I know this dude meron syang 30 emission testing center nationwide. Sa calculation ko this guy is making 24M a month. Now if anybody has any ideas like these, hey maybe we can brain storm and form a corporation kung malaki ang financing. Di ba? You don't need a lot of money to be big. Anybody have any ideas sa Department of Agriculture. Hmmm... bigas bigas bigas? O kaya sa DOH gamot gamot gamot? I have contacts there :-) good day peeps

I don't think that will make good business sense..... after all, people go to the mall to windowshop more than just to buy stuff.  It would really be better to have a spa instead of sleeping quarters.  You are allowed to take naps in these establishments anyway.  If you are after providing rest to the weary shoppers, what would be better than to provide massage services?  I think this is already available in Shangrila Plaza, Glorietta and Megamall, among others.

and you know what macy the qouta for the mechanical massage seat in the malls is atleast P2,000

just imagine that P60,000 every month!!!! :D

Edited by Macy

CELL POWER

Using your mobile phone as a earning tool… the smart way…

Explore a world of NEW possibilities

DID YOU KNOW THAT…You can earn…

• When You use your Mobile Phone (text or call)

• When your friends are using their Mobile Phones (text or call)

• Discounts on your e- LOADS (5% -10%)

Power Pack Advantage

Includes the following…

1. WBF SMS – Commerce System Tracking Account

2. WBF SMS – Commerce System Manual

3. Personal registration card

4. Personal Accident Insurance

5. 10% to 20% discounts on WBF Products

6. Your access with the WBF Products & Services through SMS

• Smart & Globe E-Load Financial Lifestyle Card Series

• Electronic Gadgets Automotive Security Apparels

• Bills Paymeent (soon) Advertising (soon)

Enjoy the access to WBF products & services while earning infinite bonuses and rewards with ease and convenience thru text messaging! NOW!!!

For Free Consultation and information about this one & only program...

Text your name and contact number at 0920-9237472

Act Now Before Someone else Does...

A friend of a friend sells IZOD golf t shirts for P150.00. Apparently these shirts cost P380.00 each sa greenhills, i was gonna buy 10 but when I asked, the price of P150.00 applies if you buy 100 pieces.

I dont wanna wear IZOD t shirts for a month!

If anyone's in the business of selling and think they can make money out of it, PM me and ill guide you to the right path. BWAHAHAHA

I am currently in this business which lets me earn up to 10,000 weekly... Yet, I'm still a student... Maximum monthly income is 640,000.... All you need is a small capital to earn BIG money... PM me if you are interested... The company is located near Robinson's Galleria... I'm giving you the chance to earn extra guys... So grab it! :cool:

Calling all business minded individuals! There's this new networking / mlm and I would like to share with you this business opportunity. It's barely new and it'll turn 1 year next year. Ride on while it's still on its growing years. It'll be selling like hotcakes. Just PM me for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a shoe retail business .. it includes the merchandise of leather and rubber shoes , leather and rubber sandals....clothing ...nba jersey ..bags ...wallets...baller id's ...caps.... it's been a family business since the 1950's ... i wasn't into it ...but i had to .. so here i am ... wish me luck ...

I’m already earning P14,000++/week as sideline! Thanks to my cellphone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really can’t imagine that I can earn thousand of bucks from using my cellphone alone. Thanks to this new technology of e-loading system. Once you become a member, you can e-load all cellphone networks (Smart, Talk & Text, Globe, Touch Mobile and Sun Cellular) using only one SIM! Your very own personal SIM! :blink:

Aside from cellphone load products, you can also transfer other prepaid services like: Blast Internet, ISP Bonanza, PLDT Telesulit, PLDT TouchCard, BayanTel Afford-a-Call and Ragnarok. Again, just using your own personal SIM! :cool:

If you are interested to this fun and profitable business, text or call me at (0921) 3489858 or email me at activloaders@yahoo.com for more details.

It’s my pleasure to assist you! :D

Capital: Php 500 only!

Single account potential income

Daily = Php 300

Weekly = Php 2100

Monthly = Php 9000

Three accounts potential income

Daily = Php 900

Weekly = Php 6300

Monthly = Php 27000

Plus semi-monthly bonuses included!

It's up to you how much you want to earn.

Make your load expenses into income!

Ok na sideline ito while being a student/employee/tambay.

Hindi conflict sa schedule. :cool:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

To all Uniloaders of MTC Forum:

Every Monday - Sunday, we have a regular Business Opportunity Meeting (BOM) at the Uniloads office - Unit 7 3rd Floor New Farmers Plaza, Araneta Center, Cubao, QC

Schedule of BOM: Mon - Sun

- 10:30 AM

- 01:00 PM

- 03:00 PM

- 05:00 PM

- 07:00 PM

- 09:00 PM

Every Saturday is for the technical presentations of Uniloads business systems. If you have any inquiries and questions, text or call at 0921-3489858 for more info.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...