GUD DAY!

Our company is searching for qualified businessmen and / or women who are interested in starting a franchise which is set up on distributing imported and branded footwear and apparel products.

There will be no royalty charge for being a distributor of the said products unlike that of other imported brands.

Interested parties may send me a private message to so as to receive a more elaborate explanation of the said business.

Moderator's Note: Merging into the Business Ideas thread. Thank you.

Edited by Macy

Hello folks.

Does anyone here know of any person or entity that can help in setting up a corporation? I know there are services out there that advertise, but I need a service that's really cheap (and I mean really cheap), possibly just to attend to the legwork at the SEC and coordination with other government offices. The papers themselves I can possibly handle. Thanks.

Tanong ko lang po kung meron ng nag try na mag setup ng microbrewery dyan sa Pinas. Napansin ko kasi na halos iisang klase lang ng beer meron tayo dyan, yung Lager na gawa ng SMB or AsiaBrewery.

I'm thinking of setting up a microbrewery for other types of beer gaya ng Bitter (London Pride) or Stout (Guiness).

Ano po sa tingin nyo,....

Guys, take a minute and think very carefully about the following:

How would it REALLY feel when you're making the kind of income you think you're worth?

How would it feel to know that what you're doing is REALLY making a MEANINGFUL difference in the lives of others?

What would you do, and whom would you spend your time with when you're earning the kind of profits you'd like?

It's easy to get started. Just take a look at my website and see if this makes sense to you. If you like what you see, doesn't it make sense that other people you share this with will too?

http://www.pcmoneysuccess.adollarsixtysevenaday.com

Guys, I'll show you how you can get your own website within seconds, so you can check it out for yourself.

If you can refer someone to your own website (I teach you how to do it effectively) then YOU CAN DO THIS BUSINESS...YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL.

If you'd like more out of life -- I'm not talking about dreaming about it -- but REALLY want a better lifestyle, more meaning and a sense of fulfillment, take a look...

http://www.pcmoneysuccess.adollarsixtysevenaday.com

Life will only give you back what you are willing to put into it... NOTHING MORE! Isn't it time you start treating yourself and loved ones the way you've always wanted to?

Go To: http://www.pcmoneysuccess.adollarsixtysevenaday.com and check it out!

You're Going To Love This!

i already have a business engaged in adult entertainment. but i plan to engage in wholesaling and retailing, like my father did. the product i have in mind are diapers and infant milk. any suppliers out ther who could help me out with their quotations? or anybody who would share their sources. not for manila ang distribution. pm me pls.

Tanong ko lang po kung meron ng nag try na mag setup ng microbrewery dyan sa Pinas. Napansin ko kasi na halos iisang klase lang ng beer meron tayo dyan, yung Lager na gawa ng SMB or AsiaBrewery.

I'm thinking of setting up a microbrewery for other types of beer gaya ng Bitter (London Pride) or Stout (Guiness).

Ano po sa tingin nyo,....

there was a micro-brewery here before..... they had their own bar too... it is now just a bar but the brewery equipment can still be seen from the outside of the bar.... it's called the Watering Hole in Shangrila Plaza Mall Parking Bldg.... I have been trying to locate any behind-the-scene stories on this.... I think it is a good business idea...