If there where more entrepreneurs in our country then there would be less poverty. However, being an entrepreneur means more than just risking your time and money, that would be gambling. It is the steadfast pursuit of a vision that is probably viable. You must plan well and then work your plan! :)

:mtc:

since you guys are talking about piracy...

what about mga pinagbabawal na gamot?? i am sure we can make big bucks on those... any info?? :sick:

may kapitbahay ako na raket dati ay magbenta ng robitusin cough syrup. chemist sya at ang taga timpla nya ay friend nya na tagahalo din ng robitusin (forgot the company). 1000 per night after a couple of months napag-aralan nya ang pagtimpla nun so hindi na nya ni-hire ang friend nya na taga timpla. he told me he earns 30-50k per day. after magpalit ng box ang robitusin nagbagong buhay na siya :evil:

I would suggest buying a franchise since the fail rate is 20% compared to those that are not... success rate is 80% so medyo maganda...

I agree with you dude kasi we have a water refilling franchise kaya ok sya dahil they will guide you every step of the way and di ka mangangapa sa mga gagawin!!

so far, it has been good!!!

to those who are interested, kindly Pm me na lang, usap tayo regarding this business!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

I was about to reply to fluke's post about an eb for this group but I was very busy for awhile. Now that I remembered it I would like to know who would like this idea. I really would prefer it to be in a place like starbucks so that we could discuss business better.

Please post your ideas regarding this eb! :)

:mtc:

uyyy eb.. ok yan.. set mo na ang date bro.. :)

nu skin and gpi are good networking companies. legit talaga, although kailangan ng matinding effort to succeed.

i'm with nu skin, pero as user lang. didn't do the networking thing, di kaya :)

GPI? please Lang! i tried that and i failed! i worked my ass off, even recruted my sister friend but to no avail. Pinagkakitaan lang kami ng companya!

:)

mawalang galang na po sa inyong lahat, ako po ay baguhan dito... baka po pwede nyo ako matulungan.. kasi, may 50thou ako na gusto ko sanang i-negosyo... kaso lang di ko alam kung anong negosyo ang papasukan ko.. pwede nyo kaya ako mabigyan ng educated suggestion? :blink:

I earn the biggest from my MLM (First Quadrant), laki ng residual income dito. Kasi minsan kahit wala akong nare-recruit may cheque pa rin akong natatanggap. :D Average income weekly is 10-15K

I also earn from making computer programs on the side, (I work full time as an IT professional). I make generic programs and sell multiple copies of the same program customized to a specific client. Mga 10-20K average per program, of course depending sa complexity.

Of course meron ding very specific yung needs ng ibang company. I sometimes charge as much as 100K pag very complex at time consuming yung program. :)

mawalang galang na po sa inyong lahat, ako po ay baguhan dito... baka po pwede nyo ako matulungan.. kasi, may 50thou ako na gusto ko sanang i-negosyo... kaso lang di ko alam kung anong negosyo ang papasukan ko.. pwede nyo kaya ako mabigyan ng educated suggestion? :blink:

for 50 th you can start by selling in food stalls kung kayamo. tyagaan pero malaki ang return on investment

salamat sa input... that's one of my options talaga... pero i'm also thinking of investing sa first quadrant. thanks again

Ok naman sa First Quadrant, and the investment isn't that large, 8,880 lang. I got multiple heads though so that's definitely an advantage. Tiyagaan nga lang, but once you build your network the residual income is incredible. Advice lang, join a group that is strong, active and supportive otherwise, you'll have to do a lot of work on your own. Kasi with a strong group, makakaasa ka on support like recruitment, pagkuha ng tseke pag mahaba ang pila, hehe. Tsaka di pwede kung di mo tratrabahuhin sa umpisa, kasi walang mangyayari. Like any business, the effort you put in is directly proportional to your income.

Hope this helps! :D