:) hi der...

mga mtc pipol, may good news ako sa inyo. kaya lang ok lang to sa mga nakatira or on the way sa caloocan area. specially sa monumento. pero pwede ring hindi if you want lang. a friend/gym buddy of mine told me about this new promo sa isang gym dito sa caloocan a month ago.

you can avail a LIFETIME FREE (no membership fee and no monthly fee) use of their gym equipment for weightlifting and free aerobics or taebo class. pasado na rin yung mga equipment and malaki rin yung lugar, magagalang and mababait pa yung mga gym instructors kaya oks na oks sa mga regular gym buffs tulad natin. so if you're interested, i can invite you for an orientation how to avail this promo.

for more details just email me at: techn0stress@yahoo.com

see you there soon.... :lol:

p.s.

"along with lifetime free membership and monthly fee promo of the gym, earning opportunity awaits for those interested"

Moderator's Note: As this is a thread for Business Ideas, I have to inform you that your post is off-topic to deter any similar actions from other members...

and I will give you the chance to copy and paste your Ad in the Products and Services Section before deleting it entirely....

Edited by Macy
  • 3 weeks later...
To the business minded peeps here ...

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application or if you know of someone/companies who would be interested to purchase such ... do drop me a line. I'm an Independent reseller for this product. ;-)

Hope to hear from you ...

oist! barenaked: gud morning.

napost mo nb this topic in product & services?

Hi!

Matanong ko lang po kayo, ano ang iba pa ninyong pinagkakakitaan liban sa full time work nyo? Ngayon kasi, hindi sapat ang kita sa isang trabaho lang lalo na kung salary man lang (say 300 a day, gross pa iyan ha)

Tinanong ko po ito dahil naghahanap ako ng extra work kung saan kikita ako kahit hindi malaki basta meron. Yung tipo ng work na skills ko ang gagamitin at hindi ko kailangang maglabas ng pera, kasi nga wala akong pera... ako ang nangangailangan.

Ako po kasi ay tapos ng Computer Science at sa kasalukuyan ay nagtatrabaho ako dito sa Pasig. Computer Programmer po ako rito. May asawa ako (isa pa lang :D ) at meron kaming 2 anak (isang 3 yrs old at isang 2 yrs old. Wala na kami balak dagdagan ang anak namin, dahil supported namin ang panukalang batas na 2-child policy). Having a wife and 2 kids, hirap po akong pagkasyahin ang kinikita ko. Kaya nangyayari ay nagkakautang ako, sa bangko, sa 5-6 at sa mga kaibigan ko. Nangungupahan po kasi kami, wala kaming sariling bahay kaya malaki ang nawawala sa sahod ko...

Gusto kong mabago ang klase ng buhay na meron kami ngayon, nakakapagod ang ganitong klase ng buhay, work work work then kulang pa rin ang kita... sakit sa ulo! Share kayo ng rackets nyo ha!

Extra Income -- Be An Globe Autoloadmax Retailer, Globe AutoloadMax Retailer

Initial cash Out is only - PhP 1920 :rolleyes: which includes

64k Prepaid SIM with PhP 100.00 load

The Globe/TouchMobile AutoloadMax Feature with Php 2,000.00 worth of LOAD.

Baaners and posters ............. :cool: :cool: :mtc: :cool:

After which, re-load amount is only Php 1,720 for the PhP 2,000.00 worth of load.

this means 14% extra income......

PM me or post your message here if you have any questions ... ;)

THANKS.

My apologies to the author but I have to incorporate this thread into and existing thread called Business Ideas where it belongs...

Edited by Macy

hi to all entreps. i am one of the owners of a security agency. the business is doing well but we are still small and quite conservative in our approach especially when it comes to financial management.

anyway, since we are still small sometimes our funds are not enough for some big deals. u know, when we get new clients we have to purchase eqpt's and set aside reserved budget for guards' salaries.

so para di naman sayang yung mga big deals... i wonder if some people oiut there are willing to finance..or help in our financing requirements.

actaully, i also need business partners/fiancniers for other business ventures.

kindly PM na lang if you want to get more details from me.

hi to all business-minded people. i am one of the owners of a security agency. the business is doing well but we are still small and quite conservative in our approach especially when it comes to financial management.

anyway, since we are still small sometimes our funds are not enough for some big deals. u know, when we get new clients we have to purchase eqpt's and set aside reserved budget for guards' salaries.

so para di naman sayang yung mga big deals... i wonder if some people oiut there are willing to finance..or help in our financing requirements.

actaully, i also need business partners/fiancniers for other business ventures.

kindly PM na lang if you want to get more details from me.

there was a micro-brewery here before..... they had their own bar too... it is now just a bar but the brewery equipment can still be seen from the outside of the bar.... it's called the Watering Hole in Shangrila Plaza Mall Parking Bldg.... I have been trying to locate any behind-the-scene stories on this.... I think it is a good business idea...

I know the owner of that bar. :D But I heard that San Miguel put lots of pressure on him kaya, hininto na lang nya. Masyadong hassle daw. :D

am an entrepreneur myself , have dealt with garments bznz, as subcontractor to big companies also used to manage a small tailoring shop...

resto bznz that serves pares n noodle n siopao,demolition bznz like my uncle did,

now am into photo bznz...but what i really want is to be in the entertainment bznz...any new ideas about how we can give new way of entertaining ourselves?

argh...not those comedy bars ,too many already...i want to be a pioneer in a bznz that we can proudly say only in the philippines... hahahaah...ano kaya?

mahirap dito sa pinas. monopolize na ng san miguel at asia brewery. sila lang dalawa ang may financial capability eh. :(

Ang market naman ng SMB and Asia Brewery ay lager/pale pilsen. Setting up a microbrewery to produce other type of beer like ale, bitter, and stout in small amount, para naman makilala ng mga pinoy ang iba pang klase ng beer. Di naman siguro ganon kalaki ang kailangang pinansyal para maka pag umpisa ng ganitong negosyo, kumbaga eh backyard industry muna...

d ko sure kung sarcastic ka o seryoso ka...

pero totoo sinabi ko... d2 lang sa cavite eh may robinsons (pala pala) na ginagawa, then another malaking sm (malapit lang sa robinsons).

so if the market is down (theorethically) dapat d sila nag-eexpand.

i asked someone "inside" sm and robinson (property manager sya and malapiut sa 2 yan) sabi nga nila masarap bumili ng property ngayon kasi mura.

then i have another inside info na along molino blvd and matang hari hi-way halos lahat pag-aari na daw ng mga govt officials...well daw yun since i cant verify this pero wala din akong makuha na property along those 2 roads.

incase anyone wants to know cavite lahat ng mga lugar na to ha.

napakagaling mo WOW

Join a bazaar for free!

wanna join a bazaar but can't afford the rent? join Pink Chocolate Bazaar Club and join our tiangges without worrying about the rent. why? because there won't be any!!

send an email to jausten8@yahoo.com (subject : FREE BAZAAR) for more details