Headphones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What would you prefer when it comes to over-the-ear cans? Sennheiser or Bose?

Sennheiser momentums! Great balance throughout the frequency range and extremely comfy & good looking over ear headphones too!

-- if you're a bass head though better look for something else. --> sennheiser amperiors (0n ear)

Own them both :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1.) MUSIC and VIDEO-EDITTING: AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50x.

The best sub-200$ value headphone, hands down. It sounds even better than some of the 300-350$ headphones i've owned (shure, denon, sony, beats, skullcandy, bose, harman-kardon) There maybe headphones with better range of frequency, sound quality and aesthetics, but the returns for the price added surely isn't worth it. This headphone makes Beats by Dre look stupid. The clarity, base, treble, balance and range of musical frequency that this pair of cans have to offer is very underpriced for 200$.

2.) READING (Noise Cancelation): I've tried klipsch image one (noise isolating), Parrot Zik, Bose qc20, qc15 and Audio Technica ANC7b, and ANC9. and I had to return them all except for the ANC9 which i used for a few months....

Until i discovered POLK AUDIO ULTRA8000.

Noise-canceling headphones usually lack the sound quality. but this one still has it even with an active noise cancelling feature.

The famous Bose QC15/20 headphones are still best but only in terms of noise-cancelling and ear comfort. Sound quality at mid and high ranges seem muffled and gets distorted as you raise the volume up.

Very underrated AT-ANC9 - ear cozy, decent sound quality and range, almost as good in terms of noise cancellation as the bose qc15's, pero awkward gamitin in very quiet places such as libraries or very long train rides d/t the incredible amount of sound leakage.

3.) EXERCISE: JAYBIRD BLUEBUD X (bluetooth). insane battery-life (10hrs+), in-ear snug fit that doesnt fall off kahit during sprints, hikes, long runs and trail bikes, and remarkable noise isolation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

using marshall monitor heapdones. great noise cancellation and sounds are very crisp and clear. Egghead the best. That's where i bought mine. The attendants are really knowledgeable on the products and they would even suggest headphones/earphones depending on what you want (bass, treble, etc)

• 2 weeks later...