Headphones

• 1 month later...

Just got an OEM Beats Tour yesterday. After comparing its sound to my officemate's original Beats Tour, I was really amazed that the sound quality is EXACTLY the same and according to her (my officemate), class A Beats sold on Greenhills & Divisoria doesn't produce the same sound quality compared to its original version. By the way if this is important, I tested those headsets on my officemate's iPod Touch 4th Gen & my Android phone with Voodoo Control & PowerAMP music player.

Just got an OEM Beats Tour yesterday. After comparing its sound to my officemate's original Beats Tour, I was really amazed that the sound quality is EXACTLY the same and according to her (my officemate), class A Beats sold on Greenhills & Divisoria doesn't produce the same sound quality compared to its original version. By the way if this is important, I tested those headsets on my officemate's iPod Touch 4th Gen & my Android phone with Voodoo Control & PowerAMP music player.

Selling OEM Beats by Dr. Dre. Haha. Check out the buy and sell section if ever interested :D

currently using a tiangge-bought nokia bh-503 bluetooth wireless headset, paired with either my mobile phone (samsung b7722), tablet (samsung galaxy tab 8.9) or laptop (asus 1201n). range is great, kahit out of the room clear pa din ang tunog, and it works with skype (although medyo quirky paminsan-minsan). my only complaint is after using it for some time, masakit sa ear yung loop nya, like it's starting to dig in. so sparing lang din ang gamit ko if i want mobility sa bahay while listening to music or doing chats. battery life is great din.

but i'm thinking of replacing it with either a nokia bh-505, motorola s10 hd or a plantronics backbeat 903, all of which are in-ear stereo headsets with mic function, and should be more light-weight and with better hook design than the bh-503, in the hopes of eliminating the discomfort of wearing it for long periods.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody heard already about this Philippine based Headphones that will be launched anytime soon?

Timbre review by FlipClan

maganda kaya sya?

At first I thought it was made in the Philippines. Hindi pala, kaya nga "Philippine-based". It's actually made in China but painted with a Pinoy design.

Lagyan nila ng tribal design yun divisoria beats bibili ako nun. Di ko type yun red color nitong sakin pero type ko tunog at presyo. wacko.gif

i had 3 brands of headphones, pioneer, skull candy and audio technica.

got my pioneer in manila for 2000 PHP (about 3 years ago) - sound quality is great.

got the skullcandy hesh in singapore for 350 SGD (2 years ago) - as i use it, i think it's better than pioneer. thus making it better than great.

my latest is audio technica ath-sj33 bought from power mac center for 2500 PHP - much much better than skull candy. it's so good that i can use it as an alternative to my laptop's speaker

i am planning on getting an audio technica ath-pro700. and i am thinking that i'll stick to audio technica since i love it performance-wise, also it's very stylish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a Skullcandy Skullcrusher and I also have a Dr Dre Beat Studio... Now I'm plqnning to get me a Grado SRi60 damn! Inggit ako sa officemate ko! Tried it and it's much better than my skullcandy and beats! There's no noise cancellation tech and it's still an analogue headphones but it packs a punch! Now anyone who has an idea where I can get one???

• 2 weeks later...