Redbull Barakos

MRyoso

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Ano balita sa balak na pag trade kay Junthy Valenzuela? Bakit ganun si Yeng Guia? Naubos nya na yung mga original players from PBL na umangat!

looks like the trade won't push through anymore...

in fairness to coach yeng... much as you'd want to hate him he isn't the one responsible for triggering the trades

in addition, some (definitely not all) of the players they traded were being to unrealistic and was asking for more than the maximum salary and unless they get what they wanted weren't willing to give 100% effort...

on the bright side I am hearing of rumors that RB is trying to acquire a legit scorer...

they had the chance to draft him back then but didn't... perhaps they can acquire him now

but let me caution that this is still far from being a reality... as the rumor reportedly has no basis beyond some officials joking around about letting them have that player... but it could also very well start from there and end up as a trade... will try to reveal more once something concrete comes up

miller?

(wow parang game :lol:)

hahaha tsaka na lang pag medyo may concrete discussions taking place

right now kasi everything is still exploratory

tingin ka na lang sa mga line up ng teams ng players na magagaling pero seldomly used

Yung mga players siguro na hindi nag kaka break na may laro naman eh pinapangarap talagang mapunta sa Red Bull

kasi pag si Yeng ang coach eh for sure mapipiga kung ano man meron sila...

actually a lot of players in the PBL wants to play for Red Bull...

because they know mabibigyan sila ng chance and maitataas nila ang stock nila

after that malamang magpapa-trade lang ang mga yan... but that's just my opinion

atenean players? :lol:

ok, that's enough :P

hahaha! as much as possible they want to rid themselves from that poison...

perhaps after this season they will be ridding the team of another one...

ha! only their ***** thinks that ***** is better than Najorda and thuhs should be given more playing time

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Coach Yeng was named the head coach of air 21 na pla noh! and nxt season, burgerking na sila. mga lina pla controlling stocks ng burgerking e kya gaunu naging proseso nung 2 team.

==========================================================================

Hay naku Air 21 aka BurgerKing.....you contributed to the corruption of the minds of our public officials. You should have let Yeng do his job as vice governor of our province. He has been collecting our tax money through salaries, perks, etc. tapos hindi pumapasok sa opisina. Tell me how can one go to office when games are ongoing sa Manila during office hours. Posters here, I bet, are more disciplined, going to office on time. AIR 21, YOU SUPPORTED CORRUPTION ON PUBLIC OFFICIALS. Release Yeng for him to do his work at our Capitolyo.

• 4 months later...