Redbull Barakos

MRyoso

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI I have been an SMB fan since their Royal True Orange days. ......

Theres no class in that organization if you call them an organization. Red Bullshit Barumbados BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In that case BOOOOOOOOO to your organization who tried to manipulate the league by "trading" some players to build up the rosters of their teams while leaving one high and dry.

There is no class in that either.

In that case BOOOOOOOOO to your organization who tried to manipulate the league by "trading" some players to build up the rosters of their teams while leaving one high and dry.

mas walang class ang red booooool! karamihan pa naman ng mga players taga ateneo pero look ano pinag gagawa ng mga pooootang inang players ng RB kundi mambalya. Dapat after game abangan ng mga fans si coach yeng at bugbugin ng mga fans siya para matuto

These "trading" that you're saying has to be APPROVED by the PBA, it was approved and therefore IT IS LEGAL! FYI it was not a SMC team to another SMC team only, another non-SMC team was involved. Nothing illegal about that. Clear on that boy? Oh and by the way I think you should post that in the Ginebra thread. Ok don't bother I will do that for you and lets see what the Ginebra followers has got to say about it and to you.

Well the league is also in charge of sanctioning players and coaches for their actions right?

So leave the sanctioning up to Eala for the RB rough stuff.

By the way I think he was too light on Guiao on this incident.

Understand that as well "boy"?

Edited by xxio
Well the league is also in charge of sanctioning players and coaches for their actions right?

So leave the sanctioning up to Eala for the RB rough stuff.

By the way I think he was too light on Guiao on this incident.

Understand that as well "boy"?

Toy the difference is when Yeng did what he did, everybody saw it, everybody saw what happened to the players who got bloodied by those Barakshits of yours. The SMC trade was done WITH another team which is within the rules of the PBA. Wala ka magagawa kung magaling ang SMC to use the rules to their favor, the bottomline all those trades were done in accordance with the PBA trade rules. Kailangan pa ba imemorize yon toy? Wala ka pakialam kung gusto ko makialam sa sanctions. I will say what I want to say ok boy? Don't stop me from what I want to say dahil unang una bago ka lang dito. Ikaw kahit puro palusot sinasabi mo hindi kita sinasabihan na wag magsalita, say all you want but also be prepared to hear things.

You do have the right so say what you want. So do I.

What does having a lower post count have to do with a debate? Maybe we should just have a popularity contest or an election or even dick measuring contest if that is the case. Maybe I should run up my post count with "wow", and a few emoticons just to make myself better or "as good as you"?

You "Boo'ed" me first when I expressed my opnion about Guaio incident and just mentioned I'm a Red Bull fan. I asked you why and the discussion went on. I have never said I don't want to hear things. Maybe it is you who don't want to hear that not everyone is anti-Red Bull, and/or pro-SMB. I don't have anything against SMB.

Guiao was punished/suspended right?

I don't agree with the suspension. It was however given by the same authority that authorized the SMB/Coca Cola/Ginebra trades so by your definition it should be ok since it was issued "legally".

Was the suspension legal, yes? Was it appropriate or equitable, I don't think so. IMHO it was way too light.

You choose the avenue of "being legal" to discuss. So let's stick to that.

Never liked this team. EVER. Laking sayang nung mga true talents na napunta d2, tulad ni fonacier and alvarez. buti na lang na trade si tugade. Puro angas lang tong team na to. Never found a game that they played "clean". lagi na lang patapon ang laro. what else can you expect? eh basura nga eh...

in fairness to larry, alvarez, and baguio, sila lang ang nakikita kong malinis maglaro dito

pero bopol parin maglaro si alvarez

hindi marunong mag dribble! :lol:

You do have the right so say what you want. So do I.

What does having a lower post count have to do with a debate? Maybe we should just have a popularity contest or an election or even dick measuring contest if that is the case. Maybe I should run up my post count with "wow", and a few emoticons just to make myself better or "as good as you"?

You "Boo'ed" me first when I expressed my opnion about Guaio incident and just mentioned I'm a Red Bull fan. I asked you why and the discussion went on. I have never said I don't want to hear things. Maybe it is you who don't want to hear that not everyone is anti-Red Bull, and/or pro-SMB. I don't have anything against SMB.

Guiao was punished/suspended right?

I don't agree with the suspension. It was however given by the same authority that authorized the SMB/Coca Cola/Ginebra trades so by your definition it should be ok since it was issued "legally".

Was the suspension legal, yes? Was it appropriate or equitable, I don't think so. IMHO it was way too light.

You choose the avenue of "being legal" to discuss. So let's stick to that.

Yes you do have the right and i have said that. What I said is don't tell me not to mess with the sanction etc.

No its not about the posts number, the thing is you are telling someone who has been here a long time what he should and should not do. It's like having a rookie telling the veteran what is best in a game (something to that effect). Did I mention anything about me being good? Man you have a lot to learn in posting.

Have you watched basketball games? Haven't you seen the fans boo the fans from the opposing team? If not now you know. It's part of the game man. If you got offended then I apologize. It's nothing personal, it's all about the game. You didn't say that you don't want to hear things but you told me not to mess with the sanctions made. Thats more or less the same thing.

With regards to your post in bold, It is wrong. It was not SMB-Ginebra-Coke, it was Ginebra-Coke-Fedex. The trade that sent Tubid to the Kings. That is a fact! So that is within rules, Adducul was a free agent at the time SMB got him. I stick to being legal so there you go :cool:

In my rush I misnamed the teams. I apologize to the teams I misnamed.

You Boo'ed me first. I was expressing that I didn't like what Guiao did even though I'm a Red Bull fan. I could've have easily just said Boo back. pero parang larong bata lang yun parang ang unang mapikon.... talo.

So I asked you what your point was for Boooing me. It is more mature and open to a debate. I think that is more respectable than a "rookie" Booing a "veteran" back don't you think?

You were the one who brought up the legallity of the trade as detemined by the PBA and we should abide by that. I was just countering that using the "PBA has authority to determine" argument the PBA is the only authority allowed to sanction players and we should abide by that as well. In fact that is a moot argument because neither of us have the cpacity to influence any sanctions handed out by the PBA.

If you wanted to discuss it on merits oustide legallity, both the trades and ths sanctions, we could easily formulate our points on that.

However if you want to use legallity as a focal point the you have to be consistent and say the punishments handed out by the PBA are the legal effects of the players' actions.

To wit:

The trades>

Were the trades legal, yes...were they controversial, yes.

The actions of the players have been rough, they have been meted out punishment>

Were the punishments legal, yes...were they appropriate, some were not.

Strange I can seem to find the edit feature.

Just to add.

Peep Tom.....We know your passion for the game. It's all good.

If you make a petition to the PBA board that Guiao's suspension is not long enough. I'll sign it.

Dude you already got my PM, nothing more to say. Let the games begin.

Can't a petition be done on the PBA website? You're the one who knows more about legal matters, I think you will be the one who is more capable of making one.

Edited by peep_tom
i don't think rich alvarez would blossom in the pros.. alam ko ang laro nito sa ateneo is 3 position, too small compared to the 3 guys in the pba. and alanganin sya mag-2 position.

just an honest opinion, but we'll see.. i might be wrong..

I agree, not cut for the PBA but he might be good enough for a role player if given a chance.

Edited by peep_tom
i don't think rich alvarez would blossom in the pros.. alam ko ang laro nito sa ateneo is 3 position, too small compared to the 3 guys in the pba. and alanganin sya mag-2 position.

just an honest opinion, but we'll see.. i might be wrong..

he wouldnt

thats for sure

he played the no 4 position back in admu

overhyped player to

2 uaap mvp's for someone who cant dribble? WTF

if he wants to play the 2nd and the third spot, he should learn how to dribble and shoot first

magaling pa form ko dito sa mamang eto eh :sick:

he wouldnt

thats for sure

he played the no 4 position back in admu

overhyped player to

2 uaap mvp's for someone who cant dribble? WTF

if he wants to play the 2nd and the third spot, he should learn how to dribble and shoot first

magaling pa form ko dito sa mamang eto eh :sick:

I think the PBA is something hard for UAAP and NCAA stars to really sink their talent in to. Remember that there are at least 8 teams and there are say 3 players eligible to go pro per team. Then there are Fil-Ams, non-UAAP/NCAA talents out there, say 10-15 more. So every year, there are at least 34-35 players who want to go to the PBA and play. Sa isang team, may 3-4 players na naaalis para magretire. so this means, nag-aagawan ang maraming players sa iilang pwesto.

Look at RenRen, Arwind, and even highly regarded Cabagnot. They are good but they might now dominate the game like they did in college. sa basketball, masyadong crowded ang shooting guard/power forward position. Dapat ngayon, either sobrang tangkad at sobrang laki mo, ala Shaq o maliit ka lang pero sobrang bilis.

That is why Alvarez will not shine, simply because marami siyang kaagaw sa pwesto and he is not exactly the best player in his position. He needs to do something else, maybe become a banger inside or a deadshot from outside. Otherwise, he will be a role player na lang.

My 2 pesos worth.