Insomnia Remedies

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

All those doesnt help me with this insomnia.

I am up in the gym for like almost 4 hours... and I am supposed to be tired.

But I am still awake right now at 3:30AM.

Doctor advised me to take Hydroxizine. A pill for allergies that will cause you to feel drowsy and sleep. Yes, it made me sleep. But---- I dont want to be dependent. Even if is safe.

Ill just enjoy to be a night owl rather than stressing myself to sleep even I cant. :)

• 3 weeks later...

All those doesnt help me with this insomnia.

I am up in the gym for like almost 4 hours... and I am supposed to be tired.

But I am still awake right now at 3:30AM.

Doctor advised me to take Hydroxizine. A pill for allergies that will cause you to feel drowsy and sleep. Yes, it made me sleep. But---- I dont want to be dependent. Even if is safe.

Ill just enjoy to be a night owl rather than stressing myself to sleep even I cant. :)

I feel u... Masaya nako pag naka 4 to 6 hours na tulog...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Turn off the lights and keep your phone away from you. I used to have trouble sleeping but a doctor friend of mine told me that any form of light influences your brain to stay awake so its better to turn off the lights and discipline yourself to not open your phone if you want to really sleep. She told me that the excuse of flicking through your phone to make you sleepy doesn't work in fact it just keeps you awake longer.

• 5 weeks later...

recently kahit humiga na ako ng maaga, yung tipong nakapikit lang ako pero utak ko sobrang active pa rin kaya di makatulog. minsan 2-3hrs nlng bago ako gumising eh dun lang ako nakakatulog. patay naman ilaw, tahimik, may aircon, and di na ako nag-ccellphone. ano pa ba?! waaaa

• 5 weeks later...