Most Depressing Movies You've Watched

*Unbearable lightness of a being...- almost a happy ending but ends in a tragic way

*Somewhere in time... - heartbreak leads to depression and death and i think ito yung isa sa inspiration sa movie ni dingdong and iza noon search it.

*City of Angels- just makes me sad because of the ending

*Devil's Advocate- makes you think the things that you've done... is it good or bad..

*Love Phobia- korean movie sya with a plot twist makes me sad...

All are good movies lalo na yung mga hollywood movies na nabanggit ko sad ebding leads to depression you can search the movies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Joker 2019

Joker Movie was depressing... for relatively old folk like me... brought back memories of my own deep challenges in life... but at the same time enlightening for the younger people who listen to me at length... because I made it through the storms... immensely strong, powerful, more positive, accomplished more things than I ever thought possible. Unlike the Joker, I've had solid truther Pro-Life Pro-Family values, goals, long term multi-generational objectives in life.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...