Apple iPhone

Apple will still sell millions of these phones for those that are upgrading from an iPhone 3GS but not so much from the existing iPhone 4 users.

the pricing in Australia is inflated compared to other countries, currently the price of the 16GB version is $799 which is due for release on october 14.

This pricing is hardly competitive, I think Apple should have priced this iPhone 4S more aggressively given that cosmetically it looks the same as it's predecessor.

Stateside the 3gs is now free with a 2 yr subscription...version 4 is a hundred bucks.

Version 4 users must be pissed off since they got it full price 6 mos ago

Steve jobs must have had another stroke

Wow and all they waited for was Siri? My android can check the weather in a few words or less

Feelin like a hundred bucks right now because ky Bionic is still tops nyahhahaha

Edited by j92806

Ask ko mga expert. I presently have an iphone 3gs 32gig, I'm planning to get an iphone 4. Is there a way where I can move all my contacts,notes, text and photo to iphone 4. They say only contacts and photo can be move thru itune. But whats important to me are all the text messages in my old iphone. Please help...TIA

It is possible. I've already tried this before nung nagupgrade ako ng firmware. Using this app, mananavigate mo ung sms database ng phone mo then save it to your local machine. Then use the same app to upload the files to your new phone. Ziphone ata yung name nung app. Di ko lang sure kung pwede yan sa non-jailbroken phone. Ni-jailbreak ko kasi yung sa kin eh. For the steps, there's this forum for all apple products. PM me na lang for the URL, baka kasi di pwede magmention ng ibang site dito. laugh.gif

It looks like the 4S isn't any different than the regular 4 other than the 8MB pix camera. One thing added though on the 4S is the voice text capability. But I saw that you can download the voice text software onto your iPhone 4 when it's available in a few days if not already now.

they actually upgraded the dual core processors. there's also iCloud which saves all ur info into the cloud so you can use it anywhere well i think thats the concept.

• 1 month later...

Anyone interested in buying the iPhone 4S? I'll be vacationing in the Philippines for the holidays (December 21 until the first weekend in January). I'll be bringing 3 BRAND NEW SEALED iPhone 4S (four actually if you count my own personal iPhone 4S). All of the iPhone 4S have the 64gb storage capacity.

I have 3 questions...

(1) Where will be a good place to sell the three iPhone 4S?

I'm also thinking about selling my personal iPhone 4S [64gb in white] if I get a decent price. I still have the box and all the accesories are new and unused since I'm using my old accesories. Of course, mine wont be sealed, but it is in brand-new condition. No scratches front or back. As if taken right out of the box.

(2) Do I sell it privately to a buyer, or do I take it to Greenhills and sell it to one of the BUY&SELL Dealers located in Greenhills in which they can turn around and re-sell it to a buyer?

(3) How much do you think I can get for each iPhone 4S?

BTW... the 3 that are still new/sealed... 2 of the iPhone 4S are White, and 1 is Black.

Edited by AuggieRojas

Anyone interested in buying the iPhone 4S? I'll be vacationing in the Philippines for the holidays (December 21 until the first weekend in January). I'll be bringing 3 BRAND NEW SEALED iPhone 4S (four actually if you count my own personal iPhone 4S). All of the iPhone 4S have the 64gb storage capacity.

I have 3 questions...

(1) Where will be a good place to sell the three iPhone 4S?

I'm also thinking about selling my personal iPhone 4S [64gb in white] if I get a decent price. I still have the box and all the accesories are new and unused since I'm using my old accesories. Of course, mine wont be sealed, but it is in brand-new condition. No scratches front or back. As if taken right out of the box.

(2) Do I sell it privately to a buyer, or do I take it to Greenhills and sell it to one of the BUY&SELL Dealers located in Greenhills in which they can turn around and re-sell it to a buyer?

(3) How much do you think I can get for each iPhone 4S?

BTW... the 3 that are still new/sealed... 2 of the iPhone 4S are White, and 1 is Black.

1. Here in Philippines?

2. Sell it privately to a buyer. I suggest advertising on popular buy & sell sites like sulit and tipidcp.

3. The price really varies. Looking on sites I mentioned above will give you an idea how much people are selling those. Now, the current price for a brandnew 64gb model is around 47-50k.

• 3 weeks later...

i guess ung battery issue ng iphone ay dahil sa iOS5 na gamit ng phone.. nung iOS4 p lng ung iphone 4 ko talagang tumatagal battery nya khit mag games pa ako ng mag games.. pero ng i-update ko cya sa iOS5 mabilis ma-drain bat nya khit di ako mag laro ng games.. tpos ng lumabas ung update nila sa iOS5 medyo gumanda ng konti consumption nya pero di kasing ganda nun iOS4 pa lng cya.