Traffic Problem In Metro Manila (Merged Thread)

Kailangan ng efficient public mass transport. Walang first world country na umasenso na walang matinong tren at public mass transport.

Logic check: Isn't it that the First World countries have top-of-the-line public mass transport system precisely because they are a first world country and can afford it?

We have the best MRT system that our limited budget can buy. But Abnoy's administration let it deteriorate for the past 6 years of their watch.

Edited by camiar

Logic check: Isn't it that the First World countries have top-of-the-line public mass transport system precisely because they are a first world country and can afford it?

We have the best MRT system that our limited budget can buy. But Abnoy's administration let it deteriorate for the past 6 years of their watch.

Nope. Doesn't follow. Our SEA neighbors (I'm not even talking about SG) have great MRT system (at least way better than PH). And they're not 1st World Countries.

DDS in a nutshell: pag may problema sa gobyerno and sagot nila: "Tanong mo sa agency". Pero pa may na accomplish na maganda ang agency: "Galing ni Tatay Digong".

Isn't it logical to ask the agency instead of asking stupid questions? Besides, did the problem start with the Duterte administration? It started with the inutile Aquino regime. Don't expect Duterte to be superman because he can't undo in a whiff what six years of incompetence did to the MRT.

Edited by will robie

Ah so kung ganun yun mga infrastructure pala na nagawang maganda yun mga agency ang dapat i praise instead of stupidly praising Duterte, 'no? Got it.

So dapat in 4.5 years may 100% na improvement na ang MRT, 'no? That's enough time na din siguro. Sabi niyo naman mataas ang GDP ngayon at economy is booming. I'm sure kakayanin yan ng tatay Digong niyo.

Edited by tk421

Ah so kung ganun yun mga infrastructure pala na nagawang maganda yun mga agency ang dapat i praise instead of stupidly praising Duterte, 'no? Got it.

If you want to praise the agency, go ahead. No one is stopping you. That is my answer to your pamimilosopo.

So dapat in 4.5 years may 100% na improvement na ang MRT, 'no? That's enough time na din siguro. Sabi niyo naman mataas ang GDP ngayon at economy is booming. I'm sure kakayanin yan ng tatay Digong niyo.

Who said so? Take that up with the person who said it. What is the connection with a booming GDP and the MRT?

Try asking the MRT management instead of asking stupid questions

I know the answer ... but i am afraid dutertards like you haven't been updated.

Its either paniwalang paniwala pa rin ang mga tulad mo na di na magagamit yun mga bagon na from china at masayang totally ang perang ginastos o di kaya supalpal na naman sa mukha kaya seeen zone na lang lol

Anyway knowing tards like you i do expect a ton of shitty arguments to follow. Hahaha

I know the answer ... but i am afraid dutertards like you haven't been updated.

If you know the answer, why ask a stupid question?

Its either paniwalang paniwala pa rin ang mga tulad mo na di na magagamit yun mga bagon na from china at masayang totally ang perang ginastos o di kaya supalpal na naman sa mukha kaya seeen zone na lang lol

Seen zoned? I have been answering your posts point by point. I can't say the same for you because you've always been tongue tied when I lower the boom.

Anyway knowing tards like you i do expect a ton of shitty arguments to follow. Hahaha

To you, it's a shitty argument because it is beyond your comprehension. I have no problem with that.

Well i just explained why i raised the question. And as expected such shitty retort.

Lol...too predictable

What can I say? Another monotonous projection. If you knew the answer, you'd post it but, hey, there is nothing wrong with being pretentious. Nothing new.

Edited by will robie

If you want to praise the agency, go ahead. No one is stopping you. That is my answer to your pamimilosopo.

Oh no. What I'm saying is hindi si panginoong Duterte ang i praise NIYO kung may tamang magawa ang agency. Kasi yun din ang expected niyo sa amin kung nagkamali yun agency na yun eh.

Who said so? Take that up with the person who said it. What is the connection with a booming GDP and the MRT?

So di niya kaya, you mean? At walang budget pa din despite the booming economy? Diba may PHP6 Billion discretion fund si Duterte? Siguro naman magagamit niya yun para ma improve ang traffic situation, 'no? Kung saan saan kasi niya ata ginagastos yun...

Oh no. What I'm saying is hindi si panginoong Duterte ang i praise NIYO kung may tamang magawa ang agency. Kasi yun din ang expected niyo sa amin kung nagkamali yun agency na yun eh.

Whatever your belief is is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is the MRT became screwed up during the moron's administration and you can't expect a "quick-fix" solution.

So di niya kaya, you mean? At walang budget pa din despite the booming economy? Diba may PHP6 Billion discretion fund si Duterte? Siguro naman magagamit niya yun para ma improve ang traffic situation, 'no? Kung saan saan kasi niya ata ginagastos yun...

The MRT generates money on its own. Why would Duterte fund an income-generating transport system? The key is choosing an competent maintenance provider. Magisip ka muna bago ka humirit.

Whatever your belief is is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is the MRT became screwed up during the moron's administration and you can't expect a "quick-fix" solution.

It was screwed up even during GMA's presidency, or haven't you noticed?

The MRT generates money on its own. Why would Duterte fund an income-generating transport system? The key is choosing an competent maintenance provider. Magisip ka muna bago ka humirit.

Ah sige. So in the extreme case na gumanda nga ang condition MRT, remember this, ah. Duterte would not have anything to do with it. Got it.

You are right. Now their MRT is way better than ours. But comparing it 10 years ago, we can compete with their standards.

Our MRT line has been in decline ever since. It didn't start with the bald man-child's admin... it was in decline even before that even from GMA's term, but you wouldn't know that because you weren't one of its daily commuters.

It was screwed up even during GMA's presidency, or haven't you noticed?

You don't say? The last time I checked, it started to screw up badly during the moron's time. During GMA's time, it still ran satisfactorily.

Ah sige. So in the extreme case na gumanda nga ang condition MRT, remember this, ah. Duterte would not have anything to do with it. Got it.

Are you gonna be affected if I say that Duterte is responsible for it? I am entitled to my opinion and if I say that Duterte is responsible for it, can you do something about it?

Edited by will robie

You don't say? The last time I checked, it started to screw up badly during the moron's time. During GMA's time, it still ran satisfactorily.

Check harder than what your limited memory can remember. I didn't say it was as bad in GMA's time. But I did say the deterioration started there. When it was fairly new (fresh from GMA's 9-year reign), it was still ok (being just a few years old), mid-way through her 9-year term it was starting to show signs of neglect (station elevators/escalators not functioning, cabin aircon blowing hot air instead of cool air, etc).

Are you gonna be affected if I say that Duterte is responsible for it? I am entitled to my opinion and if I say that Duterte is responsible for it, can you do something about it?

Not really. We can also say that Duterte is responsible for the woes that MRT is suffering now and the continued suffering of the commuting public because of his pettiness. And we're entitled to that opinion as you are to your's.

Check harder than what your limited memory can remember. I didn't say it was as bad in GMA's time. But I did say the deterioration started there. When it was fairly new (fresh from GMA's 9-year reign), it was still ok (being just a few years old), mid-way through her 9-year term it was starting to show signs of neglect (station elevators/escalators not functioning, cabin aircon blowing hot air instead of cool air, etc).

Because you said so? Haha! Don't let your bias affect your judgement on how the MRT was running during GMA's time. GMA wasn't exactly a media favorite but even yellow media wasn't critical of the MRT during her administration.

Not really. We can also say that Duterte is responsible for the woes that MRT is suffering now and the continued suffering of the commuting public because of his pettiness. And we're entitled to that opinion as you are to your's.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, a warped opinion at that. The deterioration started during Imbecile Aquino's time. This is not even an opinion. It is a fact.

Because you said so? Haha! Don't let your bias affect your judgement on how the MRT was running during GMA's time. GMA wasn't exactly a media favorite but even yellow media wasn't critical of the MRT during her administration.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, a warped opinion at that. The deterioration started during Imbecile Aquino's time. This is not even an opinion. It is a fact.

Yes, because I said so as I was using the MRT *DAILY* during those times. How about you?

And the fact now is it's still lousy and it's under Duterte's time.

Edited by tk421