• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hotels On A Budget

On 8/19/2021 at 3:55 PM, cxxxavier said:

Ang daming mga promo ang mga hotels nowadays like in Baguio, pero bakit sa batangas normal rates pa rin? Any suggestions somewhere near but outside manila for a quick getaway/staycation?

I was thinking of going to the beach in far away places for i think for 3 days 2 nights. Like in Quezon, when i looked at the website it's they actually have cheap rooms and is very affordable. I'm still contemplating on going here since its a ver long drive probably around 2-3hours https://www.tierrablancaph.com/ . 

Well if you really want to go and get away that is near and quick that is near manila, go to Antipolo in the north and possibly in the south laguna, batangas, cavite. I guess it will take less than 2 hours to go there if you're going to drive.

16 hours ago, outmap33 said:

Red planet hotels offer the some of the best value rooms sa mga hotels, just don't expect anything grandeur, pero value for money talaga sya..

Yup already tried it here, I went to a convention 2 years ago in conrad hotel, since booking the hotel in conrad was expensive and all i need is just a place to sleep, i choose the red planet in aseana. Fortunately i was able to book and reserve months before the convention, since 2-3 weeks they are already fully booked at that time. I see no problems when I stayed there, it has hot shower and despite having a small room, it really was comfortable. Most red planet hotels are located in business districts so you can go out to eat in nearby places.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...