The Football Thread

Labuyo

brazil 4 usa 2

funny how the only match i watched over the weekend was a friendly. unfortunately, all the good euro cup qualifying matches were on pay per view...

not at all impressed with brazil. ronaldinho's first touch wasn't there, robinho showed he was still a kid, and kaka kept shooting straight at the keeper. to be honest, usa played better. but i guess that's why brazil is numero uno, even if they play poorly, they still win.

ei sumali ako sa league..dko lng alam kng bkt mas hirap ako bumuo ng team kesa sa epl...haha

andami kasing star players to choose from. Ako nga hirap na hirap Nandyan si C.Ronaldo,Kaka,Ronaldhino,juninio,sneijder,nakamura,beasley,alex,robben....

ayyy. ako nga kakakgawa ko palang nag transfer nako kaagad :P

andami kasing star players to choose from. Ako nga hirap na hirap Nandyan si C.Ronaldo,Kaka,Ronaldhino,juninio,sneijder,nakamura,beasley,alex,robben....

ayyy. ako nga kakakgawa ko palang nag transfer nako kaagad :P

kulelat ako sa MTC EPL league...puro transfers kse nung mga unang weeks...pero babawi ako this weekend...hehehe

mukhang ok din ung MTC CL league kaso tayong tatlo na naman.... :rolleyes:

mahirap nga pumili ng mga players...pero bakit ganun parang mura ata lahat ng defenders at GK....

Edited by mojo2NV
kulelat ako sa MTC EPL league...puro transfers kse nung mga unang weeks...pero babawi ako this weekend...hehehe

mukhang ok din ung MTC CL league kaso tayong tatlo na naman.... :rolleyes:

mahirap nga pumili ng mga players...pero bakit ganun parang mura ata lahat ng defenders at GK....

Hndi kaya! Si Alvez 7.5 over price masyado. Ang mura lng na matino R. Carlos 5.5, Evra 5.5 and Carragher 6. Yung GK kc 6 lang ang max price nila. Sobrang mahal naman ng mga MF. Damn in!

Cge! Galingan mo bro try to be #1... Ako ilang game weeks din nangulelat.

wah! badtrip hinde na nman pinalabas ng espn ang game ng manchester united vs everton, kakabwiset tlga..natanong ko na ata to dati, may alam ba kayo na sites na ok magfree live streaming ng games ng EPL especially ng ManUtd? kakapika na kasi espnstar sports..sana un masuggest nyo na site ay ok ang streaming dito sa Pinas..tnx :)..

its almost matchday 1 of the champions league. here are my teams:

barcelona - the team i've always supported (going back to the days of romario and stoichkov). ronaldinho and messi get all the attention but i think it boils down to the play of deco, xavi and iniesta if barca are to win it again. its also interesting who will be the main partner of puyol in the center of defence after the acquisition of milito and abidal. bad trip, i still haven't seen them play this season. stupid goltv has not shown any of their matches in la liga.

liverpool - my team in the epl. for some reason, benitez always has liverpool playing well in the champions league. i'm sure they'll reach at least the quarterfinal stages again.

my team in the serie a is juventus, and as we all know, wala sila sa champions league. but here are my dark horses:

sevilla - my 2nd fave team at the moment (after barca). no one wants to meet them in the 2nd round. i bet they'll even top group h ahead of arsenal.

schalke 04 - been watching more of the bundesliga lately and this is the team i support. kevin kuranyi is class. chelsea and valencia better watch out.

cska moscow - if daniel carvalho and igor akinfeev overcome their injuries, this team has the potential to get past the group stages. tough draw though: inter milan, fenerbahce and psv in their group.

wow...rosenborg is leading chelsea at halftime 1-0. and the match is being played at stamford bridge!

another shocker is shakhtar donetsk leading celtic 2-0.

for guys living in the states, you can watch the champions league at your office desk at viidoo.com hehe...they're showing milan against benfica right now. lakas ng milan, daming chances...

wow...rosenborg is leading chelsea at halftime 1-0. and the match is being played at stamford bridge!

another shocker is shakhtar donetsk leading celtic 2-0.

for guys living in the states, you can watch the champions league at your office desk at viidoo.com hehe...they're showing milan against benfica right now. lakas ng milan, daming chances...

weeee. Go Rosenborg!

Damn 5pts lng ang nakuha ko today sa fantasy league. Umaasa pa naman ako na makaka goal and asist si W. Sneijder. 2 goals ni kaka, clean sheet ang LIV......

weeee. Go Rosenborg!

Damn 5pts lng ang nakuha ko today sa fantasy league. Umaasa pa naman ako na makaka goal and asist si W. Sneijder. 2 goals ni kaka, clean sheet ang LIV......

ako 11 lang. average daw is 19 pts. highest is 67!! di pala naglaro si maldini and carvalho. may 3 players pako due tomorrow...

UEFA Champions League Results:

Group

A Marseille 2-0 Beşiktaş

A Porto 1-1 Liverpool

B Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg

B Schalke 0-1 Valencia

C Real Madrid 2-1 Bremen

C Olympiacos 1-1 Lazio

D Milan 2-1 Benfica

D Shakhtar 2-0 Celtic

sana manalo dun ang ManUtd mamaya against Sporting Lisbon, go ManUtd!! :D