The Football Thread

Labuyo

hey, i'm just telling the truth, Chelsea have not been consistent in the EPL, it's not the Chelsea of the past two years, they were better offensively when they had Crespo rather than Sheva.. drawing with Newcastle 0-0 when ManUtd drew at Boro, 1-1, then drawing at Bolton, 2-2, to give ManUtd a 5pt lead, would you call that consistent? I'm just stating facts, if my own team was inconsistent, i would say it too..

Can't wait for the 2nd leg of Milan-ManUtd at the San Siro, i think it's going to be a great game, i hope that the Red Devil's midfielders can outplay the Gattuso-Pirlo combo of Milan..

the 2nd leg of the Chelsea-Liverpool match would be a physical affair with each team wanting to reach a final, i think a goal early can help the match open-up..if Benitez doesn't change his tactics for the 2ndleg, the Blues are sure to reach the final, i think he should start Crouch rather than Bellamy to trouble the Blues defense, specially if Carvalho can't play..

i hope Manutd can overcome they're injuries to win the treble..go ManUtd!!! :D

...AND LIVERPOOL TAKES THE FINALS SPOT AT ATHENS!!!!

Great saves by Reina! Ayos talaga tong Liverpool pag CL, they play differently.

FA CUP na lang ang last hope ng Chelsea. HAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Pag di nila nakuha to, siguradong out na tong si Mourinho. :P

I really hope AC MILAN would manage to pull this one through para repeat ng 2005 CL!

post-1334-1178064004.jpg

Edited by dj_flip03

crap chelsea ako dun...oh well they sucked sa penalties...bkt nga pla hidni pinalaro si shevchenko? dapat revenge ni schevi un e..haha..

so now, im rooting for milan to win!

fearless forecast...2-1 to milan. kaka scoring on the 26th min. rooney scoring on the 42nd min. then inzhaghi/oliviera will score the winning goal on the 77th min.! haha

forza milan!

Hahaha!!!!

And ManU barely even posted any threat against MIL. Where were their midfielders???

ManU was on fire on the 1st leg, but during the 2nd, there weren't even a spark! :D

I knew it! It's gonna be a reunion at the finals! :cool:

Kelangan na mag file ng leave ulit! :thumbsupsmiley:

kaka drew the first blood...

post-16208-1178173109.jpg

seedorf doubled...

post-16208-1178173161.jpg

gilardino drove in the last...

post-16208-1178173202.jpg

he tried his luck...

post-16208-1178173506.jpg

he expressed his dismay...

post-16208-1178173554.jpg

he wished that he was of help last year...

post-16208-1178174014.jpg

he hoped to again experience the "treble"...

post-16208-1178174270.jpg

the rossoneri celebrates...

post-16208-1178173305.jpg

post-16208-1178173427.jpg

teary-eyed, he gets another crack against his spanish counterpart...

post-16208-1178173825.jpg

still intense, he was the man of the match...

post-16208-1178174352.jpg

see you in athens...

post-16208-1178174429.jpg

see you next year...

post-16208-1178174554.jpg

for him, it's another step towards greatness...

post-16208-1178174642.jpg

Edited by teio

ouch, talo ManUtd ko, it was a very impressive display by the Rossineri, they are deserving finalist, Forza Milan..anyway ManUtd still have the EPL title and the FA Cup to contend for, go ManUtd!!!

Kuha tlga ng Liverpool ang diskarte sa pagtalo ng Chelsea, once again Rafa Benitez has proved himself a great tactician, with luck and a great goalie, he has book another CL final for the Reds..what a final, AC Milan vs Liverpool..hmm, sino kaya mananalo?..

Excited na ko sa upcoming matches ng Chelsea-ManUtd sa EPL and sa FA Cup, sana manalo pareho ManUTD!! :D

si gatuso sobrang init ng ulo! haha

kung napanuod nyo ung game sa espn..maiinis lng kayo sa commentator..sobrang bitter..halatang kampi sa manu..i dunno kng si andy gray or alan parry ung talagang bitter..pareho kasing english..haha

Ok lng kung sobrang init ng ulo ni Gattuso, magaling naman pinakita nyang game nun eh.

:grr: YES! I really hated them (the ESPN commentators, though Andy Gray was less bitter). Sobrang kampi sila sa ManU, eh diba dapat neutral sila? While I was watching the game, I was even cursing at them. Kaya lalo kong kinampihan Milan nun dahil sa sobrang pang-aapi ng mga commentators. Bwisit na ESPN yan. I bet sa finals ganun din ang mangyayari. :grr:

My fave teams never made it to the finals. But I will be cheering for both teams coz I am sure there will be some really great footballing action.

My final prediction: MIL 3 - 3 LIV (probably MIL would snatch a winning goal at ET)

I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by dj_flip03