The Football Thread

Labuyo

who plays in club650 dito pag wednesdays? i used to play there. pero i play in ua&p now. libre eh. haha dun may bayad.

whats club650?

tapos ayaw pa ata ni capello palaruin si ronaldo and bekham. what a wanker!

ronaldo might be leaving real n dn and be going to milan...what a bummer...

yep... ronaldo is now a rossoneri...

AC Milan gets its man, sign Ronaldo from Real Madrid

MADRID, Spain (Ticker) - Italian giants AC Milan have finally completed the signing of Real Madrid striker Ronaldo.

After lengthy negotiations, the 30-year-old Brazil international agreed an 18-month contract with the Rossoneri on Tuesday. A transfer fee has yet to be announced but it is reported to be in the area of $7.5 million euros.

Ronaldo had fallen out of favor at Real and was eager to return to Serie A, where he had mixed fortunes with Milan's city rivals Internazionale between 1997 and 2002.

Despite his troubles at the Bernabeu, Real boss Fabio Capello wished Ronaldo well at the San Siro.

"I know Ronaldo is a Milan player. I wish him the best of luck," Capello said. "I hope he does what he is capable of, which is to be a great player."

A three-time FIFA World Player of the Year, Ronaldo won the Primera Liga crown in his first year in the Spanish capital. But his subsequent seasons were less successful as he often struggled with his form and fitness and Capello's decision to opt for a more youthful, athletic Madrid side eventually forced him out.

Ronaldo started his career at Brazilian side Cruzeiro before joining PSV Eindhoven. After shining at the Philips Stadion he secured a move to Barcelona, where he became a household name, before an injury-plagued spell at Inter.

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani is confident his club has got a good deal in signing the Brazilian star.

"We are extremely happy, we believe we have signed a great player," Galliani said. "At AC Milan, we have very important players and Ronaldo is a player of the highest level.

"Ronaldo seemed very happy, he could have chosen to remain at Madrid or move elsewhere, where he would have been better off economically, but he has chosen Milan, and we are delighted. This proves that he really wants to continue to play at the top level."

Ronaldo may be looking forward to his fresh start but he took time on Tuesday to lash out at Capello, claiming the Italian never wanted him at the Primera Liga club.

Ronaldo could not resist the opportunity to highlight the apparent rift between himself and Capello when he spoke to reporters en route to Madrid airport.

"I would like to thank the Real Madrid fans for all their support throughout my time here, and my teammates, those who are here and those who have left," Ronaldo said. "I would also like to thank all the coaches I have had, with the exception of one.

"It is sad to leave after 4 1/2 years at this club. I really felt at home but this is life. The truth is that the coach (Capello) never wanted me, I am a professional, I love football and I needed to find a solution. From tomorrow I face a new challenge and I want to triumph again in Milan."

Edited by teio
who plays in club650 dito pag wednesdays? i used to play there. pero i play in ua&p now. libre eh. haha dun may bayad.

I do, I mean I did. Though I might play once again starting next week. Next tuesday din sa Corinthian Gardens.

tapos ayaw pa ata ni capello palaruin si ronaldo and bekham. what a wanker!

Malabo na talagang makalaro silang dalawa, especially now that Ronaldo has officially signed to AC Milan.

whats club650?

ronaldo might be leaving real n dn and be going to milan...what a bummer...

Club 650 is a sports complex located in Libis (beside Shopwise). It has Badminton, Basketball, and Futsal.

Yes, bro, Ronaldo has left the San Bernabeu already. :D

lakas ng milan ngyn...daming brazilian players...chemistry will be very easy to build...

real sux...no zidane, no ronaldo, no beckham, no figo

atleast raul is still there..

and i think raul is going to retire soon. silang 2 nlng ni casillas ang gusto kong players sa real. sana makuha na ng real si F. Torres

astig un avatar nung isang member ng mtc, forgot his name, un 6hit combo ni zidane kay materazi hehehehe nakita nyo un?hehehe

sino pa ba brazilians sa ac milan aside from ronaldo & kaka?..poblema kay ronaldo di pa daw siya in match fitness, kelangn muna magdiet&magpacondition hehehe..

javier mascherano is about to escape west ham to liverpool. fifa allowed mascherano to sign for his third club in a year.

liverpool is looking for cover at the holding mid position, back-up for the excellent xabi alonso.

mashcerano will undoubtedly do better at liverpool, as liverpool (with spaniard benitez at the helm) is a more technical side. west ham's direct style just did not suit mascherano.

Manchester United 4-0 Watford

Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn

goal scorers for the Red Devils: C.Ronaldo(Pen), Larsson, Rooney

for Watford: Doyley (OG)

goal scorers for the Blues: Drogba, Lampard & Kalou..

Red Devils maintain their 6pt lead over the Blues...

Liverpool win 3-1 over West Ham..

Arsenal win 2-1 over Tottenham to book a finals place in the Carling Cup..

astig un avatar nung isang member ng mtc, forgot his name, un 6hit combo ni zidane kay materazi hehehehe nakita nyo un?hehehe

sino pa ba brazilians sa ac milan aside from ronaldo & kaka?..poblema kay ronaldo di pa daw siya in match fitness, kelangn muna magdiet&magpacondition hehehe..

Dida(GK), Serghino(MF/DF), Ricardo Oliveira(FW), Cafu(DF) are all brazilians.

Manchester United 4-0 Watford

Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn

goal scorers for the Red Devils: C.Ronaldo(Pen), Larsson, Rooney

for Watford: Doyley (OG)

goal scorers for the Blues: Drogba, Lampard & Kalou..

Red Devils maintain their 6pt lead over the Blues...

Liverpool win 3-1 over West Ham..

Arsenal win 2-1 over Tottenham to book a finals place in the Carling Cup..

I think the scoreline was 3-1. Go Gunners!!!!!

and i think raul is going to retire soon. silang 2 nlng ni casillas ang gusto kong players sa real. sana makuha na ng real si F. Torres

real may not win any trophies this season (again!), but i think they are on the right track by bringing in fresh blood (robinho, reyes, gago, higuain, perez, etc.); they finally realized that buying a galactico every year, and hoping that all of them blend well does not work

yes, torres would be an excellent addition to this team. look for them to challenge barcelona next season

real may not win any trophies this season (again!), but i think they are on the right track by bringing in fresh blood (robinho, reyes, gago, higuain, perez, etc.); they finally realized that buying a galactico every year, and hoping that all of them blend well does not work

yes, torres would be an excellent addition to this team. look for them to challenge barcelona next season

There has been some news that Reyes might still return to Arsenal at the end of the season...not that Arsenal really needs him now...