The Football Thread

Labuyo

Welcome, bro!

Ano na kaya ang mangyayari kay Henry? I hope Arsenal would get a new striker. Henry's getting old now and so far he's not doing any good this season (6 goals).

welcome bro! gooner ka pala like my son.......he he he

the arsenal captain is currently sidelined by a neck/back injury and will be out for the rest of the year. pero definitely he will be back to suit up for the gunners next year.

duda ko dito may tampuhan itong si arsene at thierry , mukha kasing wala sa kanyang usual form si henry at the start of the season.mukhang naburn-out na rin...imagine,champions league finals tapos world cup finals bukod pa yung epl season. pero that brought them good in a way bec. nag-blossom ang performance of other arsenal players like v. persie,c. fabregas and adebayor.

welcome bro! gooner ka pala like my son.......he he he

the arsenal captain is currently sidelined by a neck/back injury and will be out for the rest of the year. pero definitely he will be back to suit up for the gunners next year.

duda ko dito may tampuhan itong si arsene at thierry , mukha kasing wala sa kanyang usual form si henry at the start of the season.mukhang naburn-out na rin...imagine,champions league finals tapos world cup finals bukod pa yung epl season. pero that brought them good in a way bec. nag-blossom ang performance of other arsenal players like v. persie,c. fabregas and adebayor.

Yup! I definitely agree with that. If you guys saw their last game (vs Blackburn), they (v.persie, fabregas, hleb,adebayor,rosicky) played a very good passing game. They thrashed the rovers 6-2!!! :cool:

Grabe talaga tong chelsea, lagi na lang binubwenas. They almost got down to a draw in their last two games. Kaya lang lagi silang nakaka snatch ng late goals. Kasi naman yung Everton at Wigan nawawalan ng composure sa huli por que naka level sila sa Chelsea, eh kuntento na sila. Tsk tsk tsk.

figo going to al itihad?!...wow...

For 4.5m Euros in 6mos.?! Damn, I'll play even if my team-mates smells like hell! :boo:

MASCHERANO (West Ham), HUNTELAAR (Ajax), and SOSA (Estudiantes) being followed by JUVENTUS!!!

---Haha! This is a possibility! :cool: As they will need replacements for Trezeguet, and Zalayeta.

For 4.5m Euros in 6mos.?! Damn, I'll play even if my team-mates smells like hell! :boo:

MASCHERANO (West Ham), HUNTELAAR (Ajax), and SOSA (Estudiantes) being followed by JUVENTUS!!!

---Haha! This is a possibility! :cool: As they will need replacements for Trezeguet, and Zalayeta.

Wag naman sana pumunta si Huntelaar sa Juve. mas bagay siya sa MANU :P

is al-ittihad that desperate to win the AFC Champions League?! :lol:

most probably...gagatos ka ng 4.5m for 6mos lang?!...

can i join?i do play soccer wen i was in grade school til highschool but not much na now.... :mtc:

m with real madrid...hehehe.. :cool:

much better cguro maglaro tau?anu?hehehe...m right winger...

yeah another real madrid fan!...wala pa ata naglalaro ng footbal tlga dito..pero kung marami tayo..we can set....haha

is al-ittihad that desperate to win the AFC Champions League?! :lol:

most probably...gagatos ka ng 4.5m for 6mos lang?!...

can i join?i do play soccer wen i was in grade school til highschool but not much na now.... :mtc:

m with real madrid...hehehe.. :cool:

much better cguro maglaro tau?anu?hehehe...m right winger...

yeah another real madrid fan!...wala pa ata naglalaro ng footbal tlga dito..pero kung marami tayo..we can set....haha