The Football Thread

Labuyo

Portsmouth blows

Hindi ba si harry Redknapp manager nila?

Kaano-ano niya si Louise Redknapp?

bale manugang ni harry itong si louise na asawa ng anak nyang si jaime who used to be an england and premiership midfielder but now is helping his dad in managing pompey......the redknapps are also related by blood to frank lampard...if i'm not mistaken....first cousins itong dalawang ito...

although MAN UTD managed to equalize and salvaged a draw.....READING was more than happy to get a point out of their match against Ferguson's boys.

CHELSEA on the top spot for now pero...watch out for PORTSMOUTH!!!!!

'kainis nangyayari dito sa team na nasa avatar ko. :thumbsdownsmiley: kung kailan dapat lumakas sila with the addition of the two argentinians, dun pa sila napagtatatalo..

news from UPTON PARK is that the primadonna demands of these two are creating dissent in the WEST HAM squad.wala pa ngang napapatunayan eh pa-istar na! :angry:

'kainis nangyayari dito sa team na nasa avatar ko. :thumbsdownsmiley: kung kailan dapat lumakas sila with the addition of the two argentinians, dun pa sila napagtatatalo..

news from UPTON PARK is that the primadonna demands of these two are creating dissent in the WEST HAM squad.wala pa ngang napapatunayan eh pa-istar na! :angry:

I liked West Ham's chances this season after a better-than-expected result last season, but things are not looking rosy for them at the moment. Hmm, if indeed the 2 Argentinian stars are acting this way, then the Hammers are in for a long season

WTF!!?!?!?!?! ManUtd just tied with Reading, 1-1, p*ta!?!?! ano ba yan? 4 straight wins tpos 1 loss & 1 draw, nakakaasar!?!?!

p#tang %na nga kasi eh!! I saw the game. dapat ng talo ang United kung hindi lng naka-chamba si C.Ronaldo eh!!

I think fergie should keep rio ferdinand at the subs for a while since he has been playing crappy since the Celtic game!! :grr:

Come on! From first to third???I mean thats not achievement now is it? :grr: :grr:

over a year ago, i posted about the young brazilian, anderson. anderson now plays for fc porto, and is the hottest commodity in portugal.

now another youngster to report: 17 year old mexican whizkid giovani dos santos is playing for barcelona's b-team. and rumors are he might be promoted to the senior squad soon.

over a year ago, i posted about the young brazilian, anderson. anderson now plays for fc porto, and is the hottest commodity in portugal.

now another youngster to report: 17 year old mexican whizkid giovani dos santos is playing for barcelona's b-team. and rumors are he might be promoted to the senior squad soon.

ever heard of Arsene Wenger poaching players from Barcelona, he has done it again with Francisco Merida Perez..if you remember, Cesc Fabregas 2 years ago, he was only 17 when he was signed by Arsenal..

Anderson was not very impressive during the Arsenal-Porto game though he has abilities, no doubt about it..totally outclassed by Cesc Fabregas..