The Football Thread

Labuyo

great double header on goltv:

barca 2 almeria 0

an uninspiring win for barca. without deco and messi on the bench, barca looked boring! henry is not playing with authority. playing too "cute", i think. barca only started to look dangerous when messi came in for ronaldinho...maybe a good time to sell the brazilian?...very disappointed with the game, lacked entertainment.

sevilla 3 valencia 0

compete opposite of the first match. pulsating encounter played with passion. sevilla looking like the sevilla of last year. who needs juande ramos? valencia resorting to rough physical play but sevilla just playing beautiful attacking football. can't wait for the arsenal-sevilla return match on the champions league.

and 1-1 it ended!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I have screamed like a f#&king sorority chick again! *Thanks big guy!*

LOL!.....great free kick by Gerrard, but the Gunners where in control of the ball formost of the time...lucky Carragher...he did the "hand brake" method to Fabregas on the box and he did not get called for it...

Gunners still on top with still a game in hand

damn, akala ko top na ManUtd win Gerrard's wonder free kick in the first half, nakabawi pa Arsenal sa 2nd half, sayang, the Gunnars are top dahil goal difference..Saturday or Sunday ba ang game ng ManUtd vs. Arsenal? wag lang tlga sa ESPN ipalabas ang game, walang kwenta kasi coverage nila, pati ba nman un game ng Liverpool at Arsenal di pinalabas, ang bulok, nakakaasar..sana manalo ManUtd ko at Emirates Stadium this weekend, Go Manutd!!!

damn, akala ko top na ManUtd win Gerrard's wonder free kick in the first half, nakabawi pa Arsenal sa 2nd half, sayang, the Gunnars are top dahil goal difference..Saturday or Sunday ba ang game ng ManUtd vs. Arsenal? wag lang tlga sa ESPN ipalabas ang game, walang kwenta kasi coverage nila, pati ba nman un game ng Liverpool at Arsenal di pinalabas, ang bulok, nakakaasar..sana manalo ManUtd ko at Emirates Stadium this weekend, Go Manutd!!!

Arsenal does not just have a superior goal difference but they still have a game on hand :rolleyes:

the game is on saturday afternoon dito

asa pa tayo na mapapanood natin yung game na yan. I HATE ESPN philippines! God damn snooker! Dude wag mo na i paalala yung hindi natin mapapanood na game. Na-aagrevate lang ako sa gawain ng ESPN philippines!

There is no such thing as ESPN Philippines in the first place. Wala silang opisina dito. All our programming are being handled by the Singapore office.

How do you want your football? Delayed telecast in the afternoon? Masarap nga live, madaling araw nga lang.

There is such a thing. go to http://www.espnstar.com click tv times and select country,channel then you will see for yourself.

I want my football live! I don't give a rat's ass if its 4 in the bloody morning! I wake up even earlier to watch live Champion's league football.

Edited by redshirt

I know the tv scheds. I check there once in a while also. However, they ESPN-Star doesn't have a office here. It's the Singapore office that handles the programming that gets shown on ESPN-Star Philippines.

What do Singaporeans know about the Filipino sports fan anyway? All they showed during MLB regular season were Yankees games and this has been going on for two or three years now.

That's where the problem lies when you have foreigners doing the programming for you.

Asus, kahit san pa office ng mga lintik na yan, pag sinabi nila na ipapalabas nila un game weeks before the telecast, dapat ipalabas nila, nakakabwiset un ganun, on the day ng match mo malalaman na ay! hinde pala ipapalabas, sarap upakan yang mga p*!#ng-inang yan, kakabwiset, buti sana kung hindi crucial yung match, saktohin ba nman sa crucial na game, kakaasar di ba?matatawa ka na lng pag andun ka na eh, puyat ka na nga tpos snooker ang tatambad sa yo pag-on mo ng tv mo mwehehehehe :D

magfootball news muna tayo (gawin natin parang tabloid hehehe)..

*Scholes mawawala ng 3buwan dahil sa opera sa tuhod (oh no!!badtrip!!)..

*Sa Brazil na ang World Cup sa taong 2014 ..

*Real Madrid tinambakan ang Valencia, 5-1..

*Roma tinalo ang Lazio sa score na 3-2..

*Tottenham nanaig sa Blackpool, 2-0, sa FA cup..

*Sampdoria baon sa AC Milan, 5-0..

*Thierry Henry magtapos ng career sa MLS sa US..

for Thierry Henry fans, http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=Aikp...t&type=lgns