The Football Thread

Labuyo

Arsenal is on track. 2-0 against Bolton. A draw with Liverpool and Man United for the next two matches will keep the Gunners on top of the table. A win over both teams will certainly mean more than 80 percentage chance for the League title.

I fancy LIV to win this week. Because they have the refs on their side. EVE should have won that game! Shame on Gerrard for influencing the f#&king ref!

I fancy LIV to win this week. Because they have the refs on their side. EVE should have won that game! Shame on Gerrard for influencing the f#&king ref!

That will back fire now..because everybody here is now talking about the Gerrard incident and it will still be fresh in the ref's mind when Liverpool plays next. Arsenal to win 3-0 :thumbsupsmiley:

I agree Everton should have won the game..there were 2 penalty that should have been called against Finnan and Carragher for their "aasult" on Joleon Lescott...furthermore Kuyt should have been red carded for his failed karate kick on Neville...

Rangers vs Barcelona

Both have a 100% record. One of these teams will emerge victorious. But I don't know who will. If I did, it will make me richer by some ammount of money. :P

Remember Barcelona is coming off a lost against Villareal and Rangers are still fresh from trouncing Celtic 3-0

But I still favor Barca to win comfortably on the night

Gooners to win 3-0 against Slavia Prague :thumbsupsmiley:

That will back fire now..because everybody here is now talking about the Gerrard incident and it will still be fresh in the ref's mind when Liverpool plays next. Arsenal to win 3-0 :thumbsupsmiley:

I agree Everton should have won the game..there were 2 penalty that should have been called against Finnan and Carragher for their "aasult" on Joleon Lescott...furthermore Kuyt should have been red carded for his failed karate kick on Neville...

assult? That was a German Suplex mate!

Dikolam kung mas nakakasama o mas nakakabuti na 5am ang telecast ng laro ng ManU. Pagkatapos, diretso World Series Game 1. Ano yan, hindi na ako matutulog?

Gayahin mo gagawin ko pre. 7pm inom ka ng Unisom may nabibili nyan sa pharmacy. Set mo alarm mo for 2:25am. Magigising ka nyan. Ihanda mo na mga snaks mo in 5 minutes. Watch the manu game. Then watch the discussion of the game and other games of the game day. Maganda din yung mga insights nila kahit na nandun si Gream Sunese(former NUFC manager.). Then after nun, ready ka na to cheer on the Red Sox.

PS don't finish all the snaks sa MANU game. :D

barcelona 0 rangers 0

barca dominated possession but failed to score. very few chances actually. without deco, the team was lacking in creativity. also, barca needs an out-and-out striker. eto'o is still injured. messi, henry, ronaldinho and even gudjohnsen prefer to work outside the box.

barcelona 0 rangers 0

barca dominated possession but failed to score. very few chances actually. without deco, the team was lacking in creativity. also, barca needs an out-and-out striker. eto'o is still injured. messi, henry, ronaldinho and even gudjohnsen prefer to work outside the box.

To add to this...

Arsenal 7 Slavia Prague 0....bring in Liverpool this weekend :thumbsupsmiley:

Man U 4 Dynamo Kiev 2.....good game and Rooney scored...though tap in lang

For entertainment value Fenerbache 0 PSV 0 ....bukod sa usual na tulakan at sipaan...tong game na to may kasamang apakan at duraan pa!

Inter 2 CSKA 1 ...very good perfromance by the 20y.o. Brazilian Jo ...sayang wala si Vagner Love...Inter puro ageing players na rin...si Ibrahimovic lang ata ung mukhang bata

sa tingin nyo makakasali ulit sa england roster sa 2010 WC si theo? :P

ang kalaban naman ni Walcott sa pwesto nya is Wright -Philipps or si Lennon...with the form he has and the dip in Wright - Philipps' form....malamang he can break through to the first team again...Arsene Wenger have said in Arsenala pre-match program that he will start Theo more as a striker.....now that Van Persie will not be around for several more weeks...

No doubt that with last night's performance...people will again notice Arsenal...they are now thrid among bookies favorites to win the CL after Barca and Man U....who would have thought of that when Thierry left?... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by mojo2NV
ang kalaban naman ni Walcott sa pwesto nya is Wright -Philipps or si Lennon...with the form he has and the dip in Wright - Philipps' form....malamang he can break through to the first team again...Arsene Wenger have said in Arsenala pre-match program that he will start Theo more as a striker.....now that Van Persie will not be around for several more weeks...

Hindi kalaban sa squad ni "Wallnut" sila lennon and SWP. Iba-iba ang positions nila of play. Pwede pa siguro si SWP or Lennon na parehas na RMF. Wala pang striker na nasa age level ni "Wallnut" ang makakapag compete sa kanya. Mas matanda meron. Si D. Bent pero cuguro by 2010 parang Vassel na ang kalalbasan ni D. Bent a has been.

barca should ship out either henry or ronaldinho. there should only be one great player in their squad. the two just won't jell....

they're too similar. they take up the same positions on the field, and they both drift to the left wing.

however, barca's "great" player at the moment is leo messi, who patrols the right side in attack.

the real problem is they're missing eto'o, who runs through the middle. i thought henry would take up this position when eto'o got injured, but it didn't happen. gudjohnsen took the role last night but he did not have the pace of eto'o. eto'o makes intelligent runs which free up space against stacked defenses. can't wait for him to return from injury.

if either ronaldinho or henry had to go, i would much rather keep henry.

Hindi kalaban sa squad ni "Wallnut" sila lennon and SWP. Iba-iba ang positions nila of play. Pwede pa siguro si SWP or Lennon na parehas na RMF. Wala pang striker na nasa age level ni "Wallnut" ang makakapag compete sa kanya. Mas matanda meron. Si D. Bent pero cuguro by 2010 parang Vassel na ang kalalbasan ni D. Bent a has been.

"Walnut" cannot and will not break in to the England squad as a striker..not with the likes of "Looney" and "Omen" still around...the best position he could break in again is via the wing...having said that.."Jacole" owns the left wing...so no go zone dito...sa right wing tradionally for "Golden balls", but changed tactics as they wanted to inject more pace...so in came..."Lemon" and "Shaun Might PiLIPS". "Lemon" got injured and have yet to play for "Ututenham" for 90 mins..."Shain Might PiLIPS"played so-so with no real impact for the last couple of game...so to make the long story short....malamang nde mag-qualify ang England sa Euro 2008 at matata-tangal na rin Mclaren as manager...ang papalit si Ferrari...hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

CL updates:

Liv 1 Besiktas 2......lagot sila sa gooners sa linggo... :upside:

Chelsea 2 Schalke 0

Real M 4 Olympiacos 2

AC Milan 4 Shaktar 1

Rosenborg 2 Valencia 0...WTF! baka matanggal din ang coach nila...ala Jose Mourinho :rolleyes:

they're too similar. they take up the same positions on the field, and they both drift to the left wing.

however, barca's "great" player at the moment is leo messi, who patrols the right side in attack.

the real problem is they're missing eto'o, who runs through the middle. i thought henry would take up this position when eto'o got injured, but it didn't happen. gudjohnsen took the role last night but he did not have the pace of eto'o. eto'o makes intelligent runs which free up space against stacked defenses. can't wait for him to return from injury.

if either ronaldinho or henry had to go, i would much rather keep henry.

with the current rumors spreading here...malamang Ronaldinho will be a Chelsea player as early as the next transfer window in January...Roman Abramovic wants Chelsea be an "entertaining team"..so kailangan nya ng isang "kuya Germs a.k.a. Master showman" and Ronaldinho surely fits the bill. Kulang na lang ay punuin nya ang squad para mabuo ang Monday, Tuesday at Wednesday group.. :upside:

Thierry is a great player, too great that sometimes he intimidates his own teammates...the younger players at Arsenal were always tempted to pass the ball to him everytime..and maybe this is what is happening to Barca at present...Henry is best at running over the shoulder of the last defender..I believe his style does not suit well with the other Barca superstar "Ronaldinho" who likes to show boat and hold the ball all the time.

"Walnut" cannot and will not break in to the England squad as a striker..not with the likes of "Looney" and "Omen" still around...the best position he could break in again is via the wing...having said that.."Jacole" owns the left wing...so no go zone dito...sa right wing tradionally for "Golden balls", but changed tactics as they wanted to inject more pace...so in came..."Lemon" and "Shaun Might PiLIPS". "Lemon" got injured and have yet to play for "Ututenham" for 90 mins..."Shain Might PiLIPS"played so-so with no real impact for the last couple of game...so to make the long story short....malamang nde mag-qualify ang England sa Euro 2008 at matata-tangal na rin Mclaren as manager...ang papalit si Ferrari...hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

CL updates:

Liv 1 Besiktas 2......lagot sila sa gooners sa linggo... :upside:

Chelsea 2 Schalke 0

Real M 4 Olympiacos 2

AC Milan 4 Shaktar 1

Rosenborg 2 Valencia 0...WTF! baka matanggal din ang coach nila...ala Jose Mourinho :rolleyes:

2010 pa naman daw eh. So retired na si "omen"

DAMN! I thought Shaktar can upset ACM. Rosenborg lang pala ang magpapadami ng pera ko.... Sayang :(