• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

unless malcolm glazer puts in more cash into man. united,it will be very hard for them to keep up with the other premiership giants next season.10m from ruud's sale (if ever?) will not be enough to get them a talented strikerand aside from that they also need a brilliant midfielder......

another development is the crespo plus cash for schevchenko which many feel is the missing link for chelsea's campaign in europe.

waiting right now for the kick - off of the middlesbrough v. sevilla uefa cup finals match. :thumbsupsmiley:

for me,i must say that 25 million pounds would be the fair price for Rudd.

could always be more but should never be less :D

as much as i love Ruud, no way he is near the 25 million pounds mark his around the 18 million pound mark considering he is not as good as Henry, Ronaldo, Adriano etc No doubt the guy can score and score but he isnt on par with the levels of those players. While in PSV he had a nice explosive step but when coming into United he was accustomed to the Andy Cole/Dwight Yorke routine just sit up top next to the box and wait for the crosses to come in...its a special moment when you see Ruud dribble the ball and score, but its not rare that you see Ruud tapping in most of his goals...

I love the guy and wish he stays with United, however its clear to see a youth movement happening in United. If United can get a young next big star like Rooney to replace Ruud than i'd be happy however if they do another Beckham were they couldnt get a replacement after how many years then no-no

as much as i love Ruud, no way he is near the 25 million pounds mark his around the 18 million pound mark considering he is not as good as Henry, Ronaldo, Adriano etc No doubt the guy can score and score but he isnt on par with the levels of those players. While in PSV he had a nice explosive step but when coming into United he was accustomed to the Andy Cole/Dwight Yorke routine just sit up top next to the box and wait for the crosses to come in...its a special moment when you see Ruud dribble the ball and score, but its not rare that you see Ruud tapping in most of his goals...

I love the guy and wish he stays with United, however its clear to see a youth movement happening in United. If United can get a young next big star like Rooney to replace Ruud than i'd be happy however if they do another Beckham were they couldnt get a replacement after how many years then no-no

the reason why i priced him with 25mill coz hes a proven goal scorer...imagin 20+ goals a season is a lot of fire power :lol:

10M pounds? The Glazers must be the one who gave that price tag. The Glazers will be shaking their head If they only knew anything about football since Ruud can go at twice the price. This price is a really cut price for a striker in his caliber. Manutd must be just baiting the clubs for him, when discussions are on the way i am sure the price will go up.

10M pounds? The Glazers must be the one who gave that price tag. The Glazers will be shaking their head If they only knew anything about football since Ruud can go at twice the price. This price is a really cut price for a striker in his caliber. Manutd must be just baiting the clubs for him, when discussions are on the way i am sure the price will go up.

on the contrary,it will go down.they have no choice,if they want to get something out of the dutchman.latest news is ruud is demanding a pay-out from man.united meaning he doesn't want to suit their colours anymore,masyado 'atang napahiya nung di pinaglaro ni fergie sa testimonial game ni keane.

ruud's kind of game relies on crosses and poaching inside the box,kung di makakakuha ang man.united ng midfielder who can provide him with oppurtunities na ganito,then he will be rendered obsolete by a different system that is doing well for man.united at the moment with the partnership of rooney and saha.

on a different note,bukas na ang game ng west ham v. liverpool for the FA cup.

i still blame the bloody americans and their yankee mentalities!!!! :grr:

on the contrary,it will go down.they have no choice,if they want to get something out of the dutchman.latest news is ruud is demanding a pay-out from man.united meaning he doesn't want to suit their colours anymore,masyado 'atang napahiya nung di pinaglaro ni fergie sa testimonial game ni keane.

ruud's kind of game relies on crosses and poaching inside the box,kung di makakakuha ang man.united ng midfielder who can provide him with oppurtunities na ganito,then he will be rendered obsolete by a different system that is doing well for man.united at the moment with the partnership of rooney and saha.

on a different note,bukas na ang game ng west ham v. liverpool for the FA cup.

Go Hammers!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: