A friend of mine told me about a coffee shop in Tagaytay.  Bag-o-Beans.  I haven't tried it yet, but my friend swears it is definitely better than Starbuck's.  :)

almost every friend i meet swear that their favorite coffee is better than starbucks :D

IMHO, starbucks is for the people on the go, people who dont have a choice, people who just need a place to hang out or the wannabes who need to be seen inside a starbucks or holding a starbucks cup. :upside:

I do not know which members reading this thread have tried the very very strong coffee served the Arabian or Middle Eastern way. Very very strong and in very small cups kasi very very strong and tasty.

You can get them everywhere they serve Middle Eastern Foods. I had my first cup at the back of PWU at a small restaurant there but I do not know if they still serve this. Another place is the Shish Kebab place (I forgot the name) along Makati Ave just across from Stomach restaurant near the corner of Burgos and Makati Ave.

People, you just got to try it to know what i am talking about.

If you get hooked, you won't look at ordinary coffee anymore, or any of the variations of coffee at Starbucks et al.

Guest temperamental

maybe it is because i am crazy over cherries that i love coffee bean and tea leaf's mocha black forest =) may crushed cherries and grounded chocolated-coated espresso beans... yummy!

• 3 weeks later...