I discovered a nice Coffee Shop while I was on vacation in Davao last week.

The place is called Blugre and their Durian Cappuccino was spectacular.

Best hot drink I have tasted in a long time.

I'm not really a coffee drinker but I love that blend. Wish that I could have taken some home with me.

Was kinda tired walking around ocean terminal last sunday and checking out the ne Mini Cabrio so I went to starbucks and got myself a grande mocha frap then went out to enjoy the sun setting over the harbour and taking in the sights of hk island. aaaah sundays relaxing and a nice cold mocha frap. :cool:

ala eh!!! kapeng Batangas :upside:

You said it man! I once dropped by the Pamilihang Bayan ng Sto. Tomas, Batangas on the way home to Manila from Mt. Banahaw and found fine ground Batangas coffee in 100-gram packs ... natawaran ko ng P25.00 each .. pinakyaw ko na lahat. That's only P250.00/kg!!! Super bango! Super sarap!!!! :cool:

their sumiyaki is good. beware, though, of ucc instant coffee packs sold in supermarkets. they dont taste the same as the ones in the shops.

my taste is that bad? i sorta liked those. at least over the nescafe 3 in 1s and the maxwell house's of this world... :P