• 2 weeks later...
siguro sa tagal na rin ng starbucks ay masnaghahanap na rin ako ng masmasarap na kape.  shortlist ko ng better alternatives:

1. kohikan

2. lavazza

3. illy

4. vietnamese coffee sa pho hoa.

i agree with the vietnamese coffee.... after trying all the different ways coffee is served be it a straight espresso, a latte capuccino, mocha, frap, or iced... it is time that you discover vietnamese coffee... you can order it at any vietnamese resto... hue at greenbelt serves it...

i agree with the vietnamese coffee.... after trying all the different ways coffee is served be it a straight espresso, a latte capuccino, mocha, frap, or iced... it is time that you discover vietnamese coffee... you can order it at any vietnamese resto... hue at greenbelt serves it...

i have to agree w/ you about vietnamese coffee... its the strange way that the strong brew mixes up with the condensed milk... its just so different...

in manila i tried the one in pho hoa...

here in houston where vietnamese restos are so plenty, i have tried it in several places and i have not yet been disappointed.

the other day, i got curious and bought the vietnamese coffee 3 in 1 mix ( on sale at 2 bags for 5 dollars) and i was not disappointed either...