• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hindi kaya pinagtripan siya ng kaibigan niya at naglagay ng bubwit sa kape niya hehe.... pero check ko na lang mabuti ang kape sa starbucks just to be sure.

may posibilidad...

Almost all Starbucks estalishments have their plastic cups stacked and upsidedown inside the cup bin. The coffee dispenser have its filter. Theres no way the rodent could get in there unless the customer was pranked or just left the coffee unattended without its lid for a period of time.

The complainant can be counter charged or sued for tainting the establishments reputation

For me its an irresponsible reporting, what if it turned out to be a 'scam' upon completion of investigation, nasira na reputasyon ng Starbucks.

The beverage has been brought out of the store... And how come it took her a long time to discover the rodent in her drink? Usually we stir the drink after the first sip

For me its an irresponsible reporting, what if it turned out to be a 'scam' upon completion of investigation, nasira na reputasyon ng Starbucks.

The beverage has been brought out of the store... And how come it took her a long time to discover the rodent in her drink? Usually we stir the drink after the first sip

I agree on this. Ratings lang talaga habol, responsible broadcasting ang kailangan. Its really a bit hard to believe paano nalagay sa loob yung bubwit. Sana kung sa loob ng Starbucks nakita ito.