ohmigod, coffee bean...HUWAG! it reminds me of work...cos everytime i'm in singapore I'd meet my bosses there cos there's one just below their ofc bldg...AYAW KO NYAN!

Figaro pa rin...or St Cinnamon sa SM City, North - it's NOSTALGIC...that's I'd always meet up with my folks and sibblings after school.

• 3 weeks later...

i like difrent cafes for difrent concoctions

starbucks for their non fat latte w/ amaretto or hazelnut syrup and the caramel macchiatto (tho lately its been too sweet for me)

coffee bean and tea leaf for their caffe caramel and the english breakfast tea latte

gloria jeans for their hot chocolate

seattles best for their breve

ucc for their house blend

mocha blends for that coffee thats flavored w/ horlicks...

dunkin donut and mcdonalds for their regular brew...

and here in tx la madeleine... for their house blend and the cookie that goes w/ it...

of the coffee chains (starbucks, seattles, gloria jeans, etc) ucc has the best coffee pa rin. if you can pay P350 for a cup of coffee, the blue mountain is really good. but their other blends are also good too for P100+. for instant, taster's choice or yukon. dunkin donut used to have really good coffee too, haven't tried it in a while though.

I used to be a barista in Panama Bay Coffee a coffee house ala Starbucks but in limited areas in California. And I could say that our coffee was definitely a lot better than Starbucks and Seattles. Kaya lang they dont have a branch here in manila. Coffee in Cafe Breton is pretty good especially the latte'.

I used to be a barista in Panama Bay Coffee a coffee house ala Starbucks but in limited areas in California. And I could say that our coffee was definitely a lot better than Starbucks and Seattles. Kaya lang they dont have a branch here in manila. Coffee in Cafe Breton is pretty good especially the latte'.

few people really know their coffee... and their crepes. most go to breton for their crepes... and to starbucks for their coffee.