Laptop/notebook Owners: Trad. Shoulder Bag Type Or Backpack

I have 3 laptop as part of my gear kase so

I use a Swiss Gear backpack for the Dell XPS M1730

For the Lenovo T61 a Tumi T-Tech Adventure messenger and for my the Lenovo W700ds a jack spade messenger. I have a Lenovo T60 that I don't use as often pero it is in a timbuk2 messenger.

For meetings with customers I use a Tumi TownHouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Which brand is better? ASUS or COMPAQ?

Specs are generally the same except that the Asus has a 320 gb HDD vs 250 gb for Compaq. The ASUS also comes with a free Canon iP1300 printer that would cost around P1,800

Both are similarly priced.

Been using my Asus for about four years, never had any trouble with it. It's wearing out but i think it's about time.

• 3 weeks later...

To avoid gettin' OT... would prefer backpack if and when am with mah laptop/notebook...am always comfortable carryin' mah stuff through backpack...

nweis, good mornin' fellas :cool: my bad if this is a bit off topic...cant find a suitable thread to put this and...maybe u guys can help me out on tis...

Just askin' 'round...survey said type of thing... Is "Neo" laptop/notebooks quite good? is their price too good to be true? any flaws to their specs/hardware? Sensha na cant find any specific Neo thread herre...

am on the lookout to buy a laptop/notebook this Xmas...one that doesn't overheat that fast (can withstand , like 8-10 hours "work" shift)...it has to have a "fan" inside so that it wont overheat...has 2GB, webcam, DVD-rom...the works... Is Neo that good enough? or Asus? Lenovo? what do u guys think? short (or detailed) comments are well appreciated? Thanks in advance, bros :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the LENOVO S-10 mini. 1GB RAM, bluetooth, wi-fi, 10" monitor, 87% keyboard, 160GB HDD. Comes in 6-cell (5-6hrs) and 3-cell (2-3 hrs) batteries. Bought a 6-cell LENOVO S-10-2 (newest model) 2 weeks ago and it is better than the S-10 model released 6months ago. Weighs only 1.1 kilos w/o the charger (which weighs about 400g).

Upgrade the RAM to 2GB if u want it to perform faster, but Im content with the 1GB I have now. best features are the bluetooth and wifi capability, light weight, and relatively larger (10") screen than other netbooks.

COsts P22-23K