• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

ang punto ay simpleng maunawaan kung gustong maunawaan..

Coach Jerry made 2 NBA Finals appearance...made every playoffs again this is not a guarantee ur not an expendables! Coach are more expendables in the NBA than a Franchise Player... For you its contradicting pero kung tlagang NBA Afficionado ka alam mo na ang Coach ang mas madaling pakawalan ng isang Team kahit may contract ka pa (Like Coach Larry Brown) yun kung tunay kang nakakaintindi ng kung ano ang expendables.

Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!

out of topic pero talagang pinanindigan mo yung Sprewell story... Sprewell is a Franchise player tama but what is the difference of other Franchise player to HIM! simpleng pagiisip lng kailangan dito. Iba ang sitwasyon ni Sprewell di mo ba maipasok sa isipan mo he choke to death ang isang Coach its not verbal war within players and Coach -_-.. Well i dont know how your mind works about what the management will do on that situation pero klaro-klaro na mas panig sila sa Coach! dko magets kung pano ka magisip sa topic na ito!

Edited by darksoulriver

ang punto ay simpleng maunawaan kung gustong maunawaan..

Coach Jerry made 2 NBA Finals appearance...made every playoffs again this is not a guarantee ur not an expendables! Coach are more expendables in the NBA than a Franchise Player... For you its contradicting pero kung tlagang NBA Afficionado ka alam mo na ang Coach ang mas madaling pakawalan ng isang Team kahit may contract ka pa (Like Coach Larry Brown) yun kung tunay kang nakakaintindi ng kung ano ang expendables.

Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!

out of topic pero talagang pinanindigan mo yung Sprewell story... Sprewell is a Franchise player tama but what is the difference of other Franchise player to HIM! simpleng pagiisip lng kailangan dito. Iba ang sitwasyon ni Sprewell di mo ba maipasok sa isipan mo he choke to death ang isang Coach its not verbal war within players and Coach -_-.. Well i dont know how your mind works about what the management will do on that situation pero klaro-klaro na mas panig sila sa Coach! dko magets kung pano ka magisip sa topic na ito!

Did I say he was not expendable just because he was able to bring his team to the finals and quite consistently made every playoffs? In fact sabi ko diba is that if this is the issue then dati pa sana siya tinanggal. All I'm saying here is that there is no connect whatsoever sa paglagay mong he's been to the finals twice and lost on both occation to him being expendable as you claimed.

Second, I agree with you mas madaling pakawalan ang coach kaysa player but as I pointed out "its not all the time". And as I said wala ka naman FACTUAL basis na MANAGEMENT decided na pakawalan si Sloan in this scenario. THe issue here is that Officially, Sloan resigned and don't put your own colors to it with lots of speculative dressings.

Natawa naman ako sa sinabi mong ang pagkakaiba is that he choke to death ang isang COACH. Napatay ba niya si Coach PJ? Last I know he's still an assistant with the Raptors. Bottomline pare-parehong away ng player and coach ang nangyari sa Spre-Carlesimo, Deron-Sloan at Brown-LBJ. Some maybe mild, others like the Spre case is worst. But the point is if what you are saying is correct that management will always chose to side with the franchise player, then dapat sinibak na lang si PJ Carlesimo kasi hindi naman siya tulad ni Slaon na may proven track record na as an NBA coach (so mas madaling tanggalin). In fact, if all management will think alike then hindi na dapat pumayag ang Knicks sa trade considering Spre's past behaviour. Hindi lang po si Coach ang nakaaway ni Spre nun nasa Warriors siya pati kapwa player may nakaaway rin siya. But we all know what happened next and it proves despite what happened, Spre still got value, The Warriors decided to let go of him and the Knicks was just too willing to take him in their fold.

ANYWAY, my point of contention is simple ... Officially SLOAN RESIGNED. And unlike what you claimed, walang naganap na pilian. Un "feelings" ni Sloan is only known to himself so your opinion that he thinks he is expendable is purely speculation. His not being able to lead the Jazz to a title is essentially a NON FACTOR or IRRELEVANT to the current issue.

You can go on and argue/speculate all you like to rebutt what I raised. I've said my piece on this matter. ;)

All I'm saying here is that there is no connect whatsoever sa paglagay mong he's been to the finals twice and lost on both occation to him being expendable as you claimed.

ito ang one of the best ... wlang connection sa pagiging expendable hahaha im gettin used to ur kind of thinkin! movin on! :lol:

kahit paikot ikutin mo pa Sprewell was fired and the Coach Stays its history... i think ur gettin more hilarious by sayin this stuff.

pati knicks sinabit na ayuf tlaga! cant u stay on the same line kakarindi para kang babaeng nagsho-shopping :lol:

@DSR,now that Deron have been traded, may lumabas na report sa Hoopshype:

I guess there is really no TRUTH to what you've been yakking all along that MANAGEMENT CHOOSE DERON OVER SLOAN. If they really value Deron even with the "attitude" they would not look into trading Williams a month ago.

Moreso you said "Management will do anything to let their Franchise player stays... yun ang humahatak ng Fans hindi ang Coach!" As far as the trade is concerned, hindi naman franchise player ang naging kapalit ni Deron right? :lol:

whahaha

nkagawa kn agad ng sarili mung presumption without knowing the whole story!

"The Jazz were involved with the Nets in October as part of a potential four-team trade that would have sent Anthony to New Jersey, but Williams had not been included in that deal." nasagot n yung unang hirit mo!

tutal mahilig ka s tanong yung storya ng Trade ng Knicks at Denver.... ganun din b kapalit ni Melo? :lol: kung may IQ ka hindi mo matatanong yan!

Kevin O’Connor said. “To do so we had to give up an All-Star, but we feel like this is a win for both sides.”

unless alam mo kung bkit pumayag ang management kung bkit pinakawalan nila si Deron?

mkahirit lng talaga! :lol:

deron is a franchise player, and normally, a team will not trade him unless there is a demand from the said player, or, like in the case of melo, there he is in an expiring contract. in this case, there was no demand from d-will and his contract is not yet due until 2012.

unexpected or not, it clearly shows that the jazz was not interested in keeping d-will. so that disproves any notion that they choose him over sloan. mabuti pa nga si sloan, sinabi ng management that they tried stopping him from the leaving the team, eh si deron, sila mismo nagtapon sa kanya.