• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

• 1 month later...

mas pinili ng management si Deron keysa kay Coach Sloan...

twice reached the NBA Finals but twice denied by the BULLS.

may pilian bang nangyari?:ohmy:

papaano nangyari yung pilian, pumunta si sloan at d-will at tinanong sa management kung sino sa kanila ang pipiliin?

Edited by jopoc

The Jockers strikes back! :lol:

tanong mo kay O'Connors.... tutal kaw nakaisip nung ganung scenario!

hindi mo lang masagot kung papaano pinili ng management si d-will over kay sloan dahil hindi naman totoo.

sabi nga sa NBA.com

The two men agreed to sleep on their decisions Wednesday night at the request of team owners and O'Connor, who said he "begged" Sloan not to resign.

Nothing changed in the morning and Sloan reported sleeping better than he has in six weeks. Asked what he'll do now, he didn't know, and said he expected to be a "dizzy duck" for a while.

Jazz CEO Greg Miller also said he tried to talk Sloan out of retiring.

"I want to make it clear that nobody pushed Jerry or Phil out," Miller said. "I loved and respected Jerry for as long as I can remember... I will miss him but benefit from the things he taught me for the rest of my life."

Team officials made it clear that Corbin is not an interim coach.

O'Connor also called false reports that star guard Deron Williams told the team to choose between him or Sloan.

"That's not fair to Deron," O'Connor said. "That puts him in such a bad light. Whoever started that rumor is either uninformed or a liar. I would say the latter."

sabihin mo nga kasi kung papaano pinili ng management si d-will over sloan.

simpleng tanong lang, hindi mo masagot.

kundi ba sarcastic yung question eh cnagot ko agad!

“He decided right there in halftime that he was done,” a league source told Yahoo! Sports. “He felt like ownership was listening more to Williams than they were to him anymore. He was done.”

yan o mas malapit pa sa scenario na gusto mung ipalabas! :lol:

1. a league source told.... meaning, TSISMIS (o hearsay)

2. he felt...... meaning, pakiramdam lang ni sloan yun (didnt even quote Sloan to say that the management choose deron over him). still, no truth sa sinasabi mong "mas pinili" ng management si deron keysa kay sloan.

yan ang mahirap kapag hindi marunong umintindi ng binabasa. :lol:

Edited by jopoc