• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

usapang upsets na ba ito? akala ko utah jazz thread. :rolleyes:

anyway, i agree with you, upsets do happen in the NBA. and you know very well what an upset is. remember 2nd round of the east playoffs between orlando and boston last year? that was an upset.

(wag kang umangal na OT post ko, kasi OT rin ang post mo. walang kinalaman sa utah, kundi upsets na ang post mo) :lol:

ok. post ka na ng mga walang palusot at gasgas na tirada mo. :lol:

ser jopoc ... okay na nga at detente na kayo ni sharkman. IMHO ... let's keep this thread peaceful. if i may say your post clearly aims to bait the sharkman again. i'm not saying that what you're saying is not true but can we keep the fireworks out of the thread ? thank you ! :flowers:

yo meg! can you let this one pass as a favor ? re upsets ... the warriors did the jazz a big favor when they upset the mavs in that series. the jazz beat the warriors 4-2 n the second round but lost to the superior spur ( or was that the lakers ).

Guest megalodon

@FF

No need Maestro FF. I was merely answering a question by Mr. Junix. The sharkman ain't gonna bite the bait. The bait ain't worth biting at. ;). It was the Spurs that beat the Jazz in the 2007 WCF en route to their 3rd championship of the decade.

Edited by megalodon

:hypocritesmiley:

@FF

No need Maestro FF. I was merely answering a question by Mr. Junix. The sharkman ain't gonna bite the bait. The bait ain't worth biting at. ;). It was the Spurs that beat the Jazz in the 2007 WCF en route to their 3rd championship of the decade.

yeah, right... sharkman. :lol:

nagpapalusot ka lang kasi alam mong talagang OT at barado ka. :lol:

pansin mo naman na isiningit mo yung usapang jazz para lang magin on-topic ka. a clear indication na alam mong mali yung post mo.

----

@FF

nope, not baiting the sharkman... and no need for fireworks as the sharkman always self-destruct.... i am just explaining to him that this is the jazz thread, and not the thread on upsets. he loves to make OT posts, and i am just informing him about that. :hypocritesmiley:

anyway, to be on-topic na rin... the jazz is doing great under sloan. :cool:

thank you jopoc and meg. :flowers: i stand corrected that it was the spurs and not the lakers. and may i say that we're in playoff intensity basketball this early on as the seven teams ( sans the lakers ) jockey for homecourt. as its stands any of the current teams tied for 2 to 4 can fall as far as eight and vice versa so hang on to your seats .... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

@FF

my apologies for the OT topic chief.

@FF

my apologies for the OT topic chief.

^My thoughts exactly.

here are the skeds for 7 western playoff teams ( minus the lakers ) ....

denver goes up against okc, phoenix, lal, san antonio and memphis

mavs go up against san antonio, lac , memphis ,portland and sacramento

utah gets oklahoma , houston, new orleans , golden state and phoenix .

oklahoma faces off against utah , phoenix , denver , portland , golden state and memphis

phoenix takes on san antonio , okc , houston , denver and utah .

portland squares off against lac, dallas, lal, okc and golden state

san antonio rumbles with sac, mem, phoenix, dallas , denver and minnesota.

@FF

Looks like the Blazers and the Spurs have the lightest sked going to the playoffs.

talking about the blazers and spurs ... no one wants to be no. 8 . for utah , phx and den ... nobody wants to be 4 and 5 . laker phobia . :hypocritesmiley:

Guest megalodon
talking about the blazers and spurs ... no one wants to be no. 8 . for utah , phx and den ... nobody wants to be 4 and 5 . laker phobia . :hypocritesmiley:

If it's gonna be the Blazers and the Lakers in the first round, I think the Blazers could upset the Lakers.

If it's gonna be the Blazers and the Lakers in the first round, I think the Blazers could upset the Lakers.

any of the teams could upset the lakers ... as such this is politically correct statement.

If the CELTS could lose to the lowly NETS and also recently to the NYK after bragging blowout wins on them ... anything is possible.

In fact it is politically correct to say that the JAZZ could become the NBA Champs

any of the teams could upset the lakers ... as such this is politically correct statement.

If the CELTS could lose to the lowly NETS and also recently to the NYK after bragging blowout wins on them ... anything is possible.

In fact it is politically correct to say that the JAZZ could become the NBA Champs

lemme see ... the jazz would have to upset the nuggets then upset the lakers and upset the cavs / magic . hmmmm that's a mighty lot of prayers there. but then who knows right ? as we said any predictions we post here is nothing more than wishful thinking. :hypocritesmiley:

with that said ... goooooooooooooooo jazz !