• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

The Thunder and the Bucks are no push-overs. KD has been a gem for the Thunder. He's the league's second-best scorer and his team is currently the 6th seed in the West.

i agree amigo. those two games will be toughest in the jazz road trip.

remember that KD was the "consolation prize" behind greg oden in the 2006 draft. him and russel westbrook are the players that add BOOM to the thunder. might be able to catch them playon BTV. fact is i'll scoot over right now . :-)

fyi the bucks are also doing quite well with the much improved bogut and the rookie jennings who's had a up and down season so far.

Guest megalodon
i agree amigo. those two games will be toughest in the jazz road trip.

remember that KD was the "consolation prize" behind greg oden in the 2006 draft. him and russel westbrook are the players that add BOOM to the thunder. might be able to catch them playon BTV. fact is i'll scoot over right now . :-)

fyi the bucks are also doing quite well with the much improved bogut and the rookie jennings who's had a up and down season so far.

The consolation prize then is the grand prize now. KD will definitely be a top 5 player for years to come. If the trend continues, the Jazz could face the Lakers in the second round. Of course, that is if the Lakers and Jazz get past their first round opponents.

• 2 weeks later...
check your facts, boston won over utah, 110-97.

oops, my eyes must have failed me. :lol:

KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. :hypocritesmiley:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz. :rolleyes:

Guest megalodon

KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. -Don't tell me you're becoming a hater. The sarcasm is apparent. :lol:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz-They have a good chance of surviving the Suns should they meet in the playoffs but I couldnt' say the same about them should they meet the Lakers in the second round. The Lakers have been their tormentors for the past 2 years in the playoffs.

Edited by megalodon
KG and Pierce had a nice game - 21 pts combined on 36% FG. Looks like they're regaining their current form. -Don't tell me you're becoming a hater. The sarcasm is apparent. :lol:

Grabe talaga ang Utah sa homecourt nila. And it seems like Memo Okur is finally contributing. Si AK na lang ang kulang puede na mag-ingay sa playoffs ang Jazz-They have a good chance of surviving the Suns should they meet in the playoffs but I couldnt' say the same about them should they meet the Lakers in the second round. The Lakers have been their tormentors for the past 2 years in the playoffs.

Me? - a hater??? Don't think so. Na-miss ko lang yung updates ng Celtics games sa mga threads eh. Usually kasi kakatapos pa lang ng game, meron na. So tried to fill your shoes. :hypocritesmiley: Siguro marami pa akong kakaining bigas in this area, kasi hindi pa ganung kaganda ang updates ko. :rolleyes:

Guest megalodon
Me? - a hater??? Don't think so. Na-miss ko lang yung updates ng Celtics games sa mga threads eh. Usually kasi kakatapos pa lang ng game, meron na. So tried to fill your shoes. :hypocritesmiley: Siguro marami pa akong kakaining bigas in this area, kasi hindi pa ganung kaganda ang updates ko. :rolleyes:

Ah. So claro na isa lang pala ang rabid hater dito ng Celtics. :lol: Anyway, on-topic, the Jazz simply outplayed the Celtics in the second half. So FF, your fave team beat your second fave team. ;)

Ah. So claro na isa lang pala ang rabid hater dito ng Celtics. :lol: Anyway, on-topic, the Jazz simply outplayed the Celtics in the second half. So FF, your fave team beat your second fave team. ;)

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:

basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:

Guest megalodon

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:-uhm ikaw?basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:-which is contrary to what you've been posting. Kahit kelan hindi talaga nawawala pagkabopols mo. I don't think I'll ever get tired of calling you this: bopols. :lol:

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley: sabi ko na sa inyo pistols na lang at twenty paces for you and jopoc . :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.

yes dear sharkman el primo favorito vs. el segundo favorito ! although i was rooting for the jazz ( as expected ) all the way. i think the key was the last minutes of the 1st half where the jazz 2nd unit scored the last seven points of the game.

okur was money in this game although the celts were a bit jetlagged ( 3rd game in four nights ). could've been a bigger blowout had d'will made those layups in the lane . still the guy sank almost all his FTs and ran rondo to the ground.

the jazz can match up with anyone in the west except the lakers. moreso over a seven game series. i hope the jazz grab the 2 spot in the playoffs which means no lakers till the conference finals. if they slide down to no. 4 ...you can chalk up an early exit for my beloved jazz.

sino kaya ang rabid hater ng celtics na yan? :rolleyes:-uhm ikaw?basta ako indifferent lang sa celtics. :lol:-which is contrary to what you've been posting. Kahit kelan hindi talaga nawawala pagkabopols mo. I don't think I'll ever get tired of calling you this: bopols. :lol:

just using your own definition of "indifferent".

indifferent ako sa celtics, just as indifferent ka sa magic. hindi po ba? :lol:

bakit ako magiging celtics hater, eh hindi manalo-nalo ang team na yan sa team ko? :lol:

hindi ako hater ng celtics.... nakakatuwa lang asarin ang ibang celtics fans... ayaw tumanggap ng pagkatalo... daming dahilan... daming satsat..... hindi makaunawa na ganyan ang basketbol, minsan panalo, minsan talo.

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley:

:lol:

jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.

hey, thanks for the warm welcome. just dropping by. good luck sa jazz mo, hope they continue to make sweet music.

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon

yo sharkman ! your bite is getting worse than ever ! :hypocritesmiley: sabi ko na sa inyo pistols na lang at twenty paces for you and jopoc . :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: jopoc welcome to the thread man . dencio too! sana mas madalas magharap ang jazz and celtics para mas maraming posters dito ! of course the CELTS have to lose each game ... but you won't find me complaining if that happens.-Haha! The Fagic fan doesn't stand a chance against yours truly when it comes to arguing who's the better team. The 17 of my fave team and your second fave team sez it all. :thumbsupsmiley:

yes dear sharkman el primo favorito vs. el segundo favorito ! although i was rooting for the jazz ( as expected ) all the way. i think the key was the last minutes of the 1st half where the jazz 2nd unit scored the last seven points of the game. -The Cs were just outplayed in the second half.

okur was money in this game although the celts were a bit jetlagged ( 3rd game in four nights ). could've been a bigger blowout had d'will made those layups in the lane . still the guy sank almost all his FTs and ran rondo to the ground.-D-Wil played his game. CJ Miles was the x-factor in this game. A team coached by Jerry Sloan is always dangerous.

the jazz can match up with anyone in the west except the lakers. moreso over a seven game series. i hope the jazz grab the 2 spot in the playoffs which means no lakers till the conference finals. if they slide down to no. 4 ...you can chalk up an early exit for my beloved jazz.-In my opinion, the Jazz will have a difficult time against the Mavs. They are way too deep.

Edited by megalodon