• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

• 1 month later...

UTAH's FINEST!

Congratulations to JOHN STOCKTON and JERRY SLOAN for being inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame! :thumbsupsmiley:

post-116634-1252517896.jpg

Stockton defined the point guard position in the NBA.

post-116634-1252517916.jpg

The beloved Utah Jazz mentor.

I'm glad that they're now enshrined to the Basketball Hall of Fame for their contributions to the NBA and to basketball itself. I can't help but be emotional, though. It could have been sweeter if there was even one championship to cherish it with. But alas, I guess I'll just have to console myself with the thought of how well they fought against Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls in two consecutive NBA Finals.

I couldn't be happier for my favorite point guard before Jason Kidd came and when Magic Johnson was about to retire. ^_^

UTAH's FINEST!

Congratulations to JOHN STOCKTON and JERRY SLOAN for being inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame! :thumbsupsmiley:

I'm glad that they're now enshrined to the Basketball Hall of Fame for their contributions to the NBA and to basketball itself. I can't help but be emotional, though. It could have been sweeter if there was even one championship to cherish it with. But alas, I guess I'll just have to console myself with the thought of how well they fought against Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls in two consecutive NBA Finals.

I couldn't be happier for my favorite point guard before Jason Kidd came and when Magic Johnson was about to retire. ^_^

Maganda sana sabay na rin si Karl Malone. Next year yata ang eligibility niya and most likely will also be a consensus shoo-in.

• 1 month later...

how does it look for the jazz this coming season ? listen in to mike yam and tim legler . http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4541733

boozer remains the biggest question mark as the jazz rely heavily on d-will and boozer to power the jazz . denver remains the favorite to win he northwest. my fearless forecast shows the jazz again barely making the playoffs with a quick first round exit . 2010 looks more promising with boozer off the booka and the jazz with new york's pick in the draft. ( and we hope and PRAY hope it's a high one ).

I think the line up of Utah Jazz is pretty strong

fact is no significant additions were made to the jazz lineup . so they need IMPROVED play from their starters and bench . though strong with their home play ( 33-8) the jazz have to improve their road record ( 15-26 ). boozer should be on best behavior ( after his boorish display of greed ) while dwill has to be more assertive on offense. poor outside shooting ( which the lakers serioes so blatantly revealed needs a significant upgrade. koufos and fesenko will be getting backup minutes with jarron collins gone to portland so there might be a bit of a change there. at shooting guard ... brewer has to develop a 15-18 footer to keep defenses from sagging off while cj miles still has to show himself worthy of the contract he signed last season.

honestly a lot of IFs for the jazz. as mentioned ... my gut feel is that my jazz make the plyoffs and get bounced out of the first round. too many improved teams in the west prevents them from making a deep playoff run.