• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

I hope Utah win over the Lakers tomorrow. Must win for the Jazz to have a chance to be a sixth seed and not the 8th (current position). Jazz has all the tie breakers against New orleans and Dallas. A win over the disinterested Lakers (can't catch Cavs anymore) will certainly put more pressure for dallas to beat houston :thumbsupsmiley: unfortunately same is true for the hornets to break out of their shooting slump to beat the spurs :thumbsdownsmiley: the bad thing is that both games start at 8PM (eastern time) :thumbsdownsmiley:

Pero I think may laban ang jazz. They have a deep bench, and they can foul often and hard.

Exactly my thoughts :thumbsupsmiley: However, you can sense the confidence of Kobe when he was interviewed after the win over Utah. Lady reporter practically questioned the wisdom of winning over the jazz when the Lakers would be better off facing dallas. Kobe answered that he welcomes the physicallity of Utah :thumbsupsmiley: I hope the Jazz beat him up black and bruised or better yet fractured :thumbsupsmiley: Lakers did the same thing to the spurs by clotheslining derek anderson that sent him recuperating throughout the playoffs and unti the next season

Exactly my thoughts :thumbsupsmiley: However, you can sense the confidence of Kobe when he was interviewed after the win over Utah. Lady reporter practically questioned the wisdom of winning over the jazz when the Lakers would be better off facing dallas. Kobe answered that he welcomes the physicallity of Utah :thumbsupsmiley: I hope the Jazz beat him up black and bruised or better yet fractured :thumbsupsmiley: Lakers did the same thing to the spurs by clotheslining derek anderson that sent him recuperating throughout the playoffs and unti the next season

Sana magdilang anghel ka :upside:

Kayang kaya naman talaga ng Utah jazz talunin kahit anong western conference team including the Lakers. Hindi na nila kailangang kuyugin si Kobe <_< There is really a problem in the locker room kaya ang pangit ng chemistry ng Jazz. It started with the clamor of AK47 for minutes and his resentment coming off the bench even though he is one of the highest paid players in Utah. Then Deron Williams signed a big contract. Hindi naman bobo ang mga agents ng mga players ng Utah. They know the salary cap and thus they know the financial flexibiity of the team. As it is, Okur, Boozer and Paul Millsap are expecting to be rewarded by bigger contracts this year. Mukhang impossible magkasya sa limited finances ng utah. Boozer has been playing below expectations. I think he is going to bolt out and sign somewhere else. His absence in the frontline will not be missed with the improving play of Millsap.

Last year, AK47 and Matt Harpring both harrassed Kobe on the defensive end with minimal success but they did punish him whenever he penetrated into the paint.

This year that intensity on the defensive end is wanting. Defensive help from the weak side is lacking and I don't understand why coach sloan tolerates this defensive apathy :thumbsdownsmiley:

If the Jazz can get their act together, they can win the first round in seven games. Right now, they have no chance winning at Staples <_<

Kayang kaya naman talaga ng Utah jazz talunin kahit anong western conference team including the Lakers. Hindi na nila kailangang kuyugin si Kobe <_< There is really a problem in the locker room kaya ang pangit ng chemistry ng Jazz. It started with the clamor of AK47 for minutes and his resentment coming off the bench even though he is one of the highest paid players in Utah. Then Deron Williams signed a big contract. Hindi naman bobo ang mga agents ng mga players ng Utah. They know the salary cap and thus they know the financial flexibiity of the team. As it is, Okur, Boozer and Paul Millsap are expecting to be rewarded by bigger contracts this year. Mukhang impossible magkasya sa limited finances ng utah. Boozer has been playing below expectations. I think he is going to bolt out and sign somewhere else. His absence in the frontline will not be missed with the improving play of Millsap.

Last year, AK47 and Matt Harpring both harrassed Kobe on the defensive end with minimal success but they did punish him whenever he penetrated into the paint.

This year that intensity on the defensive end is wanting. Defensive help from the weak side is lacking and I don't understand why coach sloan tolerates this defensive apathy :thumbsdownsmiley:

If the Jazz can get their act together, they can win the first round in seven games. Right now, they have no chance winning at Staples <_<

Utah at the start of the season was considered to be one of the serious contenders for the WC championship. On paper, they have one of the best offenses and are really very physical on defense.