Utah Jazz

FF

A touching quote coming from Al Jefferson after the win “I haven’t beaten the Lakers in probably six years, since I left Boston, and I haven’t been in a playoff game in six years and it felt like a playoff game. Every possession counted. Kobe Bryant being who he is, and we were down, we fought back, we didn’t give up. We won against all odds. It was just amazing, man. I’m overwhelmed. It’s never been like this before, and to be a part of this. It just meant a lot to me.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mas pinili ng management si Deron keysa kay Coach Sloan...

twice reached the NBA Finals but twice denied by the BULLS.

may pilian bang nangyari?:ohmy:

papaano nangyari yung pilian, pumunta si sloan at d-will at tinanong sa management kung sino sa kanila ang pipiliin?

Edited by jopoc

The Jockers strikes back! :lol:

tanong mo kay O'Connors.... tutal kaw nakaisip nung ganung scenario!

hindi mo lang masagot kung papaano pinili ng management si d-will over kay sloan dahil hindi naman totoo.

sabi nga sa NBA.com

The two men agreed to sleep on their decisions Wednesday night at the request of team owners and O'Connor, who said he "begged" Sloan not to resign.

Nothing changed in the morning and Sloan reported sleeping better than he has in six weeks. Asked what he'll do now, he didn't know, and said he expected to be a "dizzy duck" for a while.

Jazz CEO Greg Miller also said he tried to talk Sloan out of retiring.

"I want to make it clear that nobody pushed Jerry or Phil out," Miller said. "I loved and respected Jerry for as long as I can remember... I will miss him but benefit from the things he taught me for the rest of my life."

Team officials made it clear that Corbin is not an interim coach.

O'Connor also called false reports that star guard Deron Williams told the team to choose between him or Sloan.

"That's not fair to Deron," O'Connor said. "That puts him in such a bad light. Whoever started that rumor is either uninformed or a liar. I would say the latter."

sabihin mo nga kasi kung papaano pinili ng management si d-will over sloan.

simpleng tanong lang, hindi mo masagot.

kundi ba sarcastic yung question eh cnagot ko agad!

“He decided right there in halftime that he was done,” a league source told Yahoo! Sports. “He felt like ownership was listening more to Williams than they were to him anymore. He was done.”

yan o mas malapit pa sa scenario na gusto mung ipalabas! :lol:

1. a league source told.... meaning, TSISMIS (o hearsay)

2. he felt...... meaning, pakiramdam lang ni sloan yun (didnt even quote Sloan to say that the management choose deron over him). still, no truth sa sinasabi mong "mas pinili" ng management si deron keysa kay sloan.

yan ang mahirap kapag hindi marunong umintindi ng binabasa. :lol:

Edited by jopoc

yung hinihingi ng scenario mo nasagot ba ng mga quotes mung pinaglalagay? "HE felt" syempre wla ba syang pakiramdam na mas pipiliin ng Management si Deron keysa sya? Coach Instinct yun at hindi nya na iintahin na tanggalin sya....

Coach Sloan been in the NBA Finals but twice denied by the BULLS...

so cno sa dlawa ang expendables ang Coach o Franchise players pa ng TEAM....

u dont need a genius to know who's gotta go and who will stay....

:huh:

Edited by darksoulriver

yung hinihingi ng scenario mo nasagot ba ng mga quotes mung pinaglalagay? "HE felt" syempre wla ba syang pakiramdam na mas pipiliin ng Management si Deron keysa sya? Coach Instinct yun at hindi nya na iintahin na tanggalin sya.... mas mganda yung magretiro na lng.

malinaw na malinaw naman na hindi nga pinili o pinapili ang management. nagresign si sloan.

even assuming na totoo yung "feeling" ni sloan na mas pinakikinggan ng management si deron sa kanya, hindi pa rin ibig sabihin nun ay pinipili ng management si deron over him. baka naman nagseselos lang si sloan at dahil ang gusto nya, siya lang pagbigyan. besides, wala naman nagsasabi (maliban sa tsismis) na pinapili ang management. uulitin ko lang, WALANG PILIAN ANG NANGYARI. malinaw na sinabi yan ng management, ni sloan at ni deron.

so maari nga na nag-resign si sloan dahil "feeling" nya, mas minamahal ng management si d-will sa kanya, pero ganun pa rin, hindi pumili (o pinagpili) ang management between deron and jerry. naintindihan mo na ba???

you dont need to be a genius to understand that there was no choosing that happened. its just a case that deron and jerry cant get along, jerry "felt" that he is not being given the treatment he deserves (assuming that the "source" is correct"), so he resigned. there is nothing difficult to comprehend there.

Edited by jopoc

yung hinihingi ng scenario mo nasagot ba ng mga quotes mung pinaglalagay? "HE felt" syempre wla ba syang pakiramdam na mas pipiliin ng Management si Deron keysa sya? Coach Instinct yun at hindi nya na iintahin na tanggalin sya....

u dont need a genius to know who's gotta go and who will stay....

Can you enlighten me what is the "connect" or logic for stating Coach Sloan has been a 2 time losing finalist in reference to who would be the more expendible one?

Are you saying management will always choose the franchise player over the coach lalo na kapag may away between them?

Can you enlighten me what is the "connect" or logic for stating Coach Sloan has been a 2 time losing finalist in reference to who would be the more expendible one?

Are you saying management will always choose the franchise player over the coach lalo na kapag may away between them?

u have a 3^77$ to ask a question! -_-

@Jopoc...

Sloan signed a 1 year extension then suddenly you resigned in the latter part of regular season? He got the instinct that Deron have the management side and he knows that he's expendables...galing na sa iyo na mas minahal ng management si DERON keysa Coach Sloan... so picking one side from the other side ay hindi ba pagpili yun?

the easy way to go out is to resigned and not get fired.... -_- Even Karl Malone knows Coach Jerry well na hindi sya gagawa ng ganung decision... he knows there was pressure within the Management!

well kung yun ang definition mo ng hindi pagpili... hands up nako! :(

Edited by darksoulriver